NGW Mystery & Mayhem - Sunday 22nd July; Bonus Arena, Hull

Dunny

Dunny and Luke are doing EVERYTHING right and have slowly built something very very special. I for one am very proud of them as friends and a fellow promoter and hope that one day I can match there high standards. NGW is a company that the British wrestling scene should be very proud of !

Excellent points Ben, any visit I make to NGW inspires me to be better at my job and build a better company on the back of seeing those guys get it right every time they put a show on. I havent seen every company in the UK but in terms of the shows I like to see, nobody does it better than NGW.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words guys, means a lot coming from fellow (successful) promoters

4th Anniversary Show Now Available on DVD

599570_10151140050995815_1887306751_n.jpg

NGW celebrates its 4th birthday in style.

Rampage Brown defends his NGW Championship against Stixx.

A much troubled Cruz Enterprises challenge for the NGW tag team titles against Los Amigos. A formidable challenge, perhaps the toughest Ligero & Diablo have faces, but will they be able to stay on the same page?

A huge hardcore tag match featuring Team GB and Robbie X & Avian erupted into complete chaos!

Martin Kirby fights for his roster place against and the up and comer with an attitude, Caz Crash

TNA star Mark Haskins takes on former NGW Champion, Matt Myers

Purchase now form http://www.ngwuk.com/shop/dvds

Archived