WWE No Way Out 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

I feel the best we have ever got out of Big Show as a heel in the WWE was his ECW title reign during 06, I know many will disagree but I enjoyed him in that role and although it wasnt really true ECW it was an entertaining time with a lower budget product I enjoyed.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel the best we have ever got out of Big Show as a heel in the WWE was his ECW title reign during 06, I know many will disagree but I enjoyed him in that role and although it wasnt really true ECW it was an entertaining time with a lower budget product I enjoyed.

I enjoyed that heel run of the Big Show. Especially when he used to defend against guests from Raw/ Smackdown sometimes. I remember him having a brutal match with Ric Flair for the title.

Y'know, I'm a staunch advocate of buying WWE PPVs. I've bought every single SBO PPV since the Royal Rumble '11 (even Capitol Punishment), because I'm just like that. But even I can't find the muster to buy this one. There's nothing there that makes me think "This'll be a good PPV".

The worst thing about this whole thing, though, is I'll probably still end up buying it.

Y'know, I'm a staunch advocate of buying WWE PPVs. I've bought every single SBO PPV since the Royal Rumble '11 (even Capitol Punishment), because I'm just like that. But even I can't find the muster to buy this one. There's nothing there that makes me think "This'll be a good PPV".

The worst thing about this whole thing, though, is I'll probably still end up buying it.

Dont let me convince you Forrest but I think it looks pretty good on paper. 3 matches look like they might be class. You know Sheamus is going to batter around Dolph Ziggler. Christian vs Cody Rhodes could be good too and the Triple Threat is going to be a real interesting dynamic with Kane involved with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Saying that there is no way I'm buying either! There is no drama going into it, im not hyped up in the slightest!

• Paid Members

Once again Paddy Power are offering bets on this (under 'Sports Novelties'). You can do accumulators too, which makes it more interesting. Does anyone actually see any surprise results happening on this show? Any chance of any of the titles switching?

Archived