WWE No Way Out 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant poster! :D

Hopefully Big Show destoys Cena and dominates for a while, this could be his last major push. But it probably will just end up being another version of Cena v Lesnar to be fair.

Wouldnt mind Del Rio becoming world champ either, especially as thats what he should have beat Edge for originally in the first place!

Bryan vs punk to be a submission match ie no way out the hold?

If they did that they could ban rope breaks as well just to add to the drama.

If they did that and then have an old school style match of working and countering submission holds I would love it. The fans at the arena might shit on it, but I'd love it.

• Paid Members
I am sure we will get to see another show stealer from Punk and Bryan on this PPV.

Their match at Over The Limit just proved how talented they both are.

I hope we are also treated to another great segment with Punk. Loved the Vince impression at OTL.

Wouldnt mind Del Rio becoming world champ either

Agreed. Sheamus has great matches overall, but boy is he dull.

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant poster! :D

Hopefully Big Show destoys Cena and dominates for a while, this could be his last major push. But it probably will just end up being another version of Cena v Lesnar to be fair.

Wouldnt mind Del Rio becoming world champ either, especially as thats what he should have beat Edge for originally in the first place!

This. WWE have never went all the way with a heel push for Big Show. The need him to carry on smashing people, like Mark Henry's Hall of Pain. The nearest they got before this was his fued vs. Lesnar in 2002 when he was booked as a killer. The fact is, it's like a horse, if someone that size goes mental no-one would be able to stop him. I'd love to see Big Show KO him again *adopts North East bouncer voice* but if Cena can stand up to his digs, give him his due.

Big Show's been excellent on RAW these past few weeks.

Archived