Davey Boy Smith Tribute show tonight!

Tonight on www.britishwrestlingradio.co.ukRob Maltman of HFM - 30 Minute PipebombWrestleheadz and British Wrestling RadioJoin forces to celebrate British wrestlings greatest ever export THE BRITISH BULLDOG DAVEY BOY SMITH on the 10th anniversary of his deathAll fans of this great business are aware of the Bulldog - whether you favour american, british or asian wrestling davey boy did them all to his very high standards and tonight we celebrate the legendJoin us from 11 on the above website

• Paid Members

Fuck me, this is the worst radio show I've ever heard. Fucking hilariously shit. I cant stop listening.The presenter has a fucking nervous breakdown halfway through. He went spastic for people having a go at the Bulldog in the chatroom.

I'm sold, is it on line at all.

• Paid Members

He keeps saying he's going to put it on youtube. It was hilarious to listen to. He offered someone out, just because someone pointed out in the chat room that the WWF's name value was the reason Wembley drew 80,000 people, and not because the Bulldog was a megastar. So this lad (Deano he was called) said "Fuck off, the Bulldog sold that out on his own and if you have a fucking problem, ring up dickhead". Mental. Then he starts running down the Bulldog's career, getting a load of shit wrong. So when people keep correcting him, he has another fit. Honestly there's a part of the show where he's obviously fixed on the chat room and everytime someone slags him off you hear "uuuuurrggghhh!!" in an angry manner. His several (about 5) co presenters have to keep saying "don't get wound up Deano, just ignore it". I've heard nothing like it before. BRITWRES~They even slagged off my Davey Boy tribute thread, saying "its just pictures" :( Gutted.

• Paid Members

Is this it?

It must be, the spack out is just magic.

Edit:

When asked who you like to have seen Bulldog against in the current crop of UK names why do you just list names with no reason behind it?

You just list names with no depth to why you pick those names, which is crap.

I'm struggling to get through it though, I must say.

How funny is the line "If you want to ring up and have a go about the Bulldog, to my face..." Its almost as good as "Without the Bulldog we wouldnt be here!" I dont know where that comment is coming from or meant to mean. The emotional introduction was laughable. It sounded ridiculous, it was like he was talking about his dad. The show is so full of unsubstantiated propaganda its unreal.I didnt realise how understated Ian's breakdown comments were. He is clueless, absolutely cluelees but in the funniest way. "4 of the best wrestling journalists in the country" :laugh:

Archived