The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

Jetta's G-string

the biggest match of all time would of been goldberg v austin in the middle of the monday night wars or even when wcw got brought out! nothing would of ever touched it sadly it will never happen now and if it did it wouldnt really have the same draw now!

The biggest match of all time was Hogan vs. Andre, and that resulted in the death of the 1,000 plus pounder. Let's not go there again, no match will ever draw a live gate of over a million again, with another 300 million watching on closed circuit from the safety of a giant bunker in the Mojave Desert.
How did that match result in Andre's death, and he was no were near that weight.

Is Brock really that popular these days? Any more popular than 10 years ago?

Same goes for The Rock, his star status has dipped over the years. I'd like to see the rematch though.
Brock Lesnar pulled 1.6M PPV buys for UFC100, he pulled 1.16M in 2010. 4 of his fights for UFC are in the top 6 UFC PPV buys of all time.The Rock's 2012 headline movie (The journey 2) pulled over $300M in takings.John Cena in The Marine took $22M worldwide of which $19M was in the statesYeah the guys really arent as popular as WWE stars are in the real world

the biggest match of all time would of been goldberg v austin in the middle of the monday night wars or even when wcw got brought out! nothing would of ever touched it sadly it will never happen now and if it did it wouldnt really have the same draw now!

The biggest match of all time was Hogan vs. Andre, and that resulted in the death of the 1,000 plus pounder. Let's not go there again, no match will ever draw a live gate of over a million again, with another 300 million watching on closed circuit from the safety of a giant bunker in the Mojave Desert.
How did that match result in Andre's death, and he was no were near that weight.
Welcome to the forum but you need to read Hogan's book, the Andre match is the chapter after the one where he turned water into wine and before the one where he was faithful to his wife

Welcome to the forum but you need to read Hogan's book, the Andre match is the chapter after the one where he turned water into wine and before the one where he was faithful to his wife
Thanks, I knew Hogan exaggerated, but not that much :-)

I couldn't see it topping Rock/Cena, to be honest.I'd be up for Lesnar/Orton though. They could play off the fact they debuted within a month of each other and Randy could carry on the whole, 'I'm a loyal company man' thing. Lesnar could shoot back that Orton's ascension was in-part manufactured to erase his 'youngest World Champion' record from the books, with a kayfabe slant of course.

• Paid Members

Thanks, I knew Hogan exaggerated, but not that much :-)
Let Woyzeck tell you more.

Archived