WWE Raw going 3 hours

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see this helping them at all. Some weeks they struggle to fill two hours with meaningful stuff. Also, since the PPVs aren't getting any longer then you'll end up with a bunch more midcard matches that go nowhere, because there's no room for them on the PPV.

• Paid Members

It can only mean the return of one man:

Tony-Schiavone.jpg

Who else can hype up a 2nd or 3rd hour like our Tony?

Not a fan of three hour shows. The only time they are enjoyable is when its for a special occasion and they bring in a load of ol' timers or run a few gimmick matches to shake things up. The way the talent roster looks now, adding a third hour is stupid. Everything will be thinned out, God knows how many recaps we will have to suffer through... this will be wank.

• Paid Members

Oh for God sake. The 3 hour Raw's are awful 9 times out of 10. As others have said, they just can't come up with enough interesting content to fill the time. Unless they thought that SD! was going to lose it's channel again, but that's unlikely. I'm suprised this is happening at a time when the ratings are lower than they have been for year's. Financially I guess they must be getting more from sponsors for the longer show.

• Paid Members

Mental decision, if true. The 3-hour episodes are nearly always shit. Even two hours feels like a bit of a drag most weeks.I'd welcome slightly longer undercard matches and I'd like to see an influx of new characters, but a three hour episode every single week is overkill.Only positive will be the 1am start time, which means I'll be far more likely to watch the first hour or so live, which is always fun if people are in chat.

Archived