BROCK LESNAR vs STEVE AUSTIN

LWOLeN

Austin has claimed many times that his health is very good and he could have one more match in him "if done right".

Brock vs SCSA could possibly be even bigger than Rock vs Cena.

Never say never in pro wrestling. Everything IS possible.

So how would you book this epic encounter?

• Paid Members

Have Austin give him a kicking for a bit to start the match, have Austin drag Heyman in the ring and belt him about, then have Lesnar ground Austin, bloody him, put him in the key-lock, have Austin recover, give him a kicking and beat him. Thats all you would need. How many bumps did Cena take in that match the other week? Not many. Austin wouldn't need to either.Lesnar vs Austin wouldnt be bigger than Cena vs Rock, though. It would be good, though. Is there much value in Austin anymore? He doesn't seem to be in that Rock/Cena/Lesnar bracket at the minute. More the Undertaker/Triple H section. I've seen Austin a million times since 2003.

Austin has claimed many times that his health is very good and he could have one more match in him "if done right".Brock vs SCSA could possibly be even bigger than Rock vs Cena.Never say never in pro wrestling. Everything IS possible.So how would you book this epic encounter?

It'd need a slow build, months of promos, with Austin intially hinting about it but giving everyone the impression he wouldn't actually return to the ring.Then one night maybe around the Survivor Series, Austin in the ring, Lesnar runs in and hits the F5. Austin is taken out on a stretcher and we get regular updates on Austin's health but he's not coming back.At the Royal Rumble, Lesnar enters number one, Austin enters number 2 unannounced....Lesnar bails with Austin in pursuit.Then have the contract signing at Elimination Chamber with no contact allowed between them until Mania.Then we get to Mania and Lesnar defeats Austin clean.

Have Austin give him a kicking for a bit to start the match, have Austin drag Heyman in the ring and belt him about, then have Lesnar ground Austin, bloody him, put him in the key-lock, have Austin recover, give him a kicking and beat him. Thats all you would need. How many bumps did Cena take in that match the other week? Not many. Austin wouldn't need to either.Lesnar vs Austin wouldnt be bigger than Cena vs Rock, though. It would be good, though. Is there much value in Austin anymore? He doesn't seem to be in that Rock/Cena/Lesnar bracket at the minute. More the Undertaker/Triple H section. I've seen Austin a million times since 2003.

Yeah, but not wrestling. I still think there's a lot of money to be made with him versus Cena, and Lesnar too. And I reckon Rock/Austin would still do some good money.

And I reckon Rock/Austin would still do some good money.

I don't know what fresh angle you could take with Rock vs Austin again. Their last one had that great premise of Rock wanting to finally tick the "beat Stone Cold at WrestleMania" box. I'm not sure how they could approach another match, perhaps Austin deciding he wanted to challenge the winner of the Cena vs Rock match to settle who is the real greatest of all time.

Archived