Butch And D-Mal's James Bond Learning Tree Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Last couple of Moore films were absolutely rank ("Octopussy" especially.)

All of the Moore films are rank. It's just some old pervert necking with women 1/3 his age, making 90% shit one-liners.
Your jealousy seeps through with great clarity. You wish you were necking with those women and making those suave one liners instead of sitting in your pants and playing Abe's Oddysee whilst drinking store brand cola.
I actually bought Abe's Oddysee yesterday, and I'm drinking Coke Zero right now. I shall leave this thread, brought to my knees and slain by Butch, UKFF's resident Tattoo and James Bond expert :(
And Triple A expert, clearly.Butch should send you out of here with a smarmy one-liner.

• Paid Members

That's Honor Blackman if you ask me. Despite her somewhat advanced age at the time, it was pure class all the way. Even being in The Upper Hand hasn't dulled the lustre of it that much.

A fine choice. How do you rate Ursula Andress in this? I think she's a bit overrated.Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton nearly made QoS seem like it wasn't a total waste of time.

That's Honor Blackman if you ask me. Despite her somewhat advanced age at the time, it was pure class all the way. Even being in The Upper Hand hasn't dulled the lustre of it that much.

A fine choice. How do you rate Ursula Andress in this? I think she's a bit overrated.Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton nearly made QoS seem like it wasn't a total waste of time.
I do like a bit of Gemma Arterton. She made the St Trinians film quite watchable by being unbelievably fit.

Live and Let Die is the best Bond. Anyone who disagrees seems to forget that this fine film had blaxploitation elements, sharks, crocodiles, Sheriff J.W. Pepper, voodoo and Yaphet motherfuckin' Kotto.