cyanide

wrestler19

Awesome Wrestler, one of my top 10 british wrestlers

I think Cyanide has improved in the last couple of years both in terms of wrestling skills and in his conviction as a 100% heel. Both he and Jack Gallagher have come on in leaps and bounds since flying solo but I wouldn't rate him anywhere near the top ten of top British wrestlers. But, as always on a forum, you're intitled to your opinion - be interesting to know why you rate him so highly......

I think Cyanide has improved in the last couple of years both in terms of wrestling skills and in his conviction as a 100% heel. Both he and Jack Gallagher have come on in leaps and bounds since flying solo but I wouldn't rate him anywhere near the top ten of top British wrestlers. But, as always on a forum, you're intitled to your opinion - be interesting to know why you rate him so highly......

i remember when cyanide and gallagher were a tag team.cyanide and toxic.gallaghers a brilliant wrestler better as a face.cyanide has lost lots of weight and is a good wrestler now love his flying drop kick.i do think he needs bigger opponents now all the time.he needs to be tested more

• Paid Members

i remember when cyanide and gallagher were a tag team.cyanide and toxic.gallaghers a brilliant wrestler better as a face.cyanide has lost lots of weight and is a good wrestler now love his flying drop kick.i do think he needs bigger opponents now all the time.he needs to be tested more

Feel free to respond to the bit in bold. Unless your sold on him solely based on a dropkick, which could possibly make you a bit of a spastic.

I love Gallagher as a heel. Every time i've see him work he gets plenty of shit from the crowd :thumbsup:

Archived