Newquay Stag Weekend

wwffan2

• Paid Members

Yeah I've been. It's basically like any town centre nightlife except next to a beach. All the bigger clubs are pretty much next to eachother so you can barhop fairly easily. There's a big Walkabout that looks over the sea which is alright.People call it "the Ibiza of England" but it's not, it's just some clubs on the beach. You'll have fun though.

• Moderators

I have been there for two stag dos. Pretty much what he said, but how it is unlike other town centres is that every single other person there is on a stag do or a hen night.I can imagine it would be hell being there in the context of any other kind of event, but for a stag do you will have fun.

I went with some mates around this time last year, the majority of the clubs were a bit naff but there was one called Sailors which had decent prices on drinks and seemed to be the busiest place out of the bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to Newquay a few times it better late September as long as the weather is still decent. If you're going down Jubilee bank holiday weekend then Run to the Sun will be on and everywhere will be overpriced and packed. Last time I went to RTTS it was such a fucking sausage fest and loads of places were charging 5 quid plus to get in, this was 4 years ago as well, so I expect they're even pricier now.

• Paid Members

I went to Newquay once on an August bank holiday, found it overran by wankers. You can get pissed in a shithole populated by wankers any time you like, if its not too late to change your plans I'd consider going somewhere if not "once in a lifetime" then at least a bit special. This is going to be the last time you go out as a single man *, I reckon you can do better than fucking Newquay.

* Statistically not 100% guaranteed.

Archived