Earworms

Chris B

• Paid Members

"Laid" by James after watching the first three American Pie films last week, and then seeing American Reunion today.

I thought that was Matt Nathanson?For me it's Little fucking Boxes! Had that in my head for weeks, just shifted it then I go cinema tonight at that fucking advert comes on :(

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

give it up by k.c and the sunshine band, mostly because its used by our fans in support of nikica jelavic

How on Earth does that work then? Do you abbreviate Nikica to "Niki" i.e. Je-la-vic, NIKI JE-LA-VIC etc? If so, thats almost as lame as when the Gooners tried to sneak an extra syllable into "Samir Nasri" to make it work.I much prefer "you're a cunt, SAMIR YOU'RE A CUNT! Na na na na na na na.... Samir you're a cunt!"

give it up by k.c and the sunshine band, mostly because its used by our fans in support of nikica jelavic

How on Earth does that work then? Do you abbreviate Nikica to "Niki" i.e. Je-la-vic, NIKI JE-LA-VIC etc? If so, thats almost as lame as when the Gooners tried to sneak an extra syllable into "Samir Nasri" to make it work.I much prefer "you're a cunt, SAMIR YOU'RE A CUNT! Na na na na na na na.... Samir you're a cunt!"
we go 'na na na na na na na na jela jelavic jelavic jela jela-vic'*edit* heres a video to explain it better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCqk3KyTTA

• Paid Members

Today, I've been constantly humming the Blockbusters theme (original version), and "Oh what a glorious thing to be, a healthy grown up busy busy bee".I have no idea why.

• Paid Members

Silence is Golden by The Tremeloes since last week when it came on the radio sometime last week. This was inexplicably featured on the soundtrack of a mid-nineties Chelsea FC video compilation of goals that I watched incessantly as a kid, so it comes with the added bonus of a few Dennis Wise pearlers each time it does the rounds in my head.

• Paid Members

That dross that some tosser performed at Mania where the girl wails something about "wild ones." I had to catch two buses home from work today and EACH bus had some headphones gimp that listened to that song among their playlists of other rubbish.

YOUR HEADPHONES DON'T WORK, CUNT. GET BETTER ONES. I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR SHITE.

• Moderators

That dross that some tosser performed at Mania where the girl wails something about "wild ones." I had to catch two buses home from work today and EACH bus had some headphones gimp that listened to that song among their playlists of other rubbish. YOUR HEADPHONES DON'T WORK, CUNT. GET BETTER ONES. I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR SHITE.

I seemed to hear that song absolutely everywhere for a couple weeks after Mania.. It sucks balls.

• Paid Members

"goodnight girl" by Wet Wet Wet popped into my head today and is refusing to leave. It's a terrible song, and I haven't even heard it recently.

I hate Wet Wet Wet, that song reminds me of getting dumped or having someone get off with a bird I fancied when I was young, I've no idea who she was or if it actually happened, but when I hear the song it hurts my heart as well as my ears.

Archived