GPW: "Battlefield 2" June 1st Hindley, Wigan

Mr. Noble

We're back to smash another Bank Holiday to pieces on June 1st with our second of the Battlefield series - GPW: "Battlefield 2"!

Last years Battlefield show was one of the best shows of 2011, this year it'll be even bigger! Here's the event poster:

POSTER2.png

Tickets selling right now for

Another match set for Battlefield 2 is big. It's a singles match, it's never been done before and it is....

Singles Match:

"Dangerous" Damon Leigh vs. Bubblegum

ddlbubble.png

In a first time match, the two former Heavyweight Champions who captained opposing Survivor Series teams last month will do battle at Battlefield, in a singles match!

The rivalry between these two former Heavyweight Champions has been getting more and more heated since the start of the year. It was in March at Northern Soul where the two first clashed and it escalated substantially at Only The Strong Survive 2012 when it was Bubblegum

• Paid Members

The graphics are lovely, but my only criticism is if that's the poster to be used for promoting then the glass crack may make the details on the bottom difficult to read for someone passing who doesn't want to to stop and be seen gazing at a wrestling poster.

• Paid Members
Dylan and ste would destroy the blonds

Now, I'm a man who knows a thing or two about destroying blondes, but the gimmick to me seems to suggest Rage n' Sassoon will be running an 'open challenge'-type deal, where they gradually take on and beat various tag teams from all around starting with local guys (like those XWA One Direction geezers, etc) then others from around the UK scene (Malen & Connors, etc) and possibly even Europe, given the description. GPW did have good relations with a Dutch promotion, after all. Would love to see Blackpool Blondes vs. LDRS, that just seems a really interesting match to me that would work really well. Could end up with Joey Hayes & Damon Leigh reforming The Young Offenders to try and end their dominance.

His name translated though is quite eerily,

Predictions for tomorrow night:

Mike holmes to beat jason logan

El oscuro to beat zack diamond

Jiggy walker/cam kraze to beat ste bin mann and la austin

Bubblegum vs ddl to be a double dq

Dylan/echo to face the blondes

Dirk feelgood to win the 4 way and become the first ever 3 time gpw champion

Best in the northwest!

Archived