FOR SALE: MY COMPLETE WWE MATTEL COLLECTION

HI

I am selling my entire WWE Mattel Collection. I will also include my WWE JAKKS RUTHLESS AGGRESSION SERIES 1 Brock Lesnar figure and my EXTREMELY RARE WWE MATTEL JEFF HARDY!! I purchased this figure sometime last year from a seller on ebay. All figures are in extremely good condition and are all loose. I am only selling the collection as I have decided to stop collecting as I am getting older and moving home.

I am looking to sell the collection as a whole but will listen to offers for single figures. No time wasters please.

Due to the size of the collection and the quality of it, as well as the fact many of the figures are rare and hard to find, I am looking for

• Paid Members

ELITE Matt Hardy (S6)Ted Dibiase (S10)King Sheamus (S13)Dolph Ziggler (S13)Cody Rhodes (S13)King Booker T (S14)The Rock (S14)Stone Cold Steve Austin (Legend S1)

Aup mate, in relation to the above, would you be willing to trade?To be honest, all i have to trade at the moment are various WWE/Wrestling Books i'm looking to get rid of? If it helps i have Jerichos,Bret Harts, Edges, Eddie,Legends book, Ted Diabise, ECW, Rey Mysterio, Batista, the "Are we there yet" on the road stories book, Shawn Michaels, DX book, William regals book, ric flair to be the man and maybe the odd one or two others that i cant remember at this moment hah.Let me know if you'd be up for it!cheers,Dan

Archived