John Cena's getting divorced

iamtheman

Wasn't there a radio interview from a year or so ago with Cena where he talked about the rats on the road? He as much as admitted infidelity during the interview.

His missus obviously wasnt too bothered, or never heard it, otherwise I would imagine it would be her who was filing for divorce.
I believe they've been on and offs for years. Only got married about 3 years ago. It must have been off at the time. I've seen an interview with him talking about fucking fatties on the road for a dare with the boyz. I think it was on Howard Stern?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She got shifted to the other brand though, for moping about backstage and generally bringing everyone down, didn't she?

That's the story I read as well.
Yes, because she was unhappy about being asked/told to lose weight when she didn't feel that she needed to.

• Paid Members

She got shifted to the other brand though, for moping about backstage and generally bringing everyone down, didn't she?

That's the story I read as well.
Yes, because she was unhappy about being asked/told to lose weight when she didn't feel that she needed to.
I read that her moping was down to being given the elbow by Cena.

• Paid Members

That is what Surf read though, I think that's all he's saying. Not sure why you're reacting a little shirty.Anyway, what really happened is a mixture of the two, Johnboy future endeavoured her because he thought she'd put a bit of tub on. That's what he told me. I didn't agree with him and called him a wanker for doing so. When in reality i'm just dead jealous.Viktor C can back me up on these events. If he remembers. He was pounding the shots pretty hard most of the night and dancing on the bar with Naitch.

FFS, you try to put some internet bullshit straight and get a load of shit for it. There's a reason that John Cena didn't do anything with Mickie James and if you can't work it out for yourselves, then you're just fucking stupid. And that's my last contribution to this discussion.

Yeah, but even if Cena didn't, he's probably the only one who hadn't.Mickie James has just got the dead, soulless eyes of someone who has scooped out far too much jizz, from far too many wrestlers, out of those same dead eyes.

• Paid Members

There's a reason that John Cena didn't do anything with Mickie James and if you can't work it out for yourselves, then you're just fucking stupid.

I'm guessing Cena wouldnt have been able to get near Mickie because Punk was in the way at the time. He was/is shagging every Diva of all time, yes? Still, I'm sure John could have sat in the corner watching and had a quick Five Knuckle Shuffle.Can you imagine if Punk had worked his way round to Melina before she departed? The resultant mushroom cloud of STIs would have given Bad AIDS to anyone within a five mile radius.

Archived