John Cena's getting divorced

iamtheman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sucks to be Cena then, and if its him who has filed for dirvorce, this makes me think she must of done something fairly big.I dont get how she may think she'll get alot of his money. I totally understand how that sort of thing works, and is some cases i agree partners some get something, (not necessarily just "money") but to think you deserve all of a mans money of possessions is something strange. The only thing this ever says to me personally is "I'm angry at you, i'll take all your shit to prove it". Especially as his really has physically worked for his money, and regardless of if you like him or not, Cena is "The Man" right now because he worked his ass off. I totally agree that she may of "supported" him through this, and maybe even given a % of her earnings to support his life in wrestling, but surely in a sane world, she'd only be entitled to either A) he portion of what ever shes personally invested, so say if she had put $10,000 in, thats what she should get back, or B) Nothing as he really has done all the work in this instance as she had signed a pre-nup' aggree-ing to some sort of agreement in this.The dirvorce system makes my head hurt sometimes, and i totally agree with previous replies in this thread, Hogan may of done it to get her of his back, but 70% of his wealth? Fucking hell!

To me, the divorce system seems massively anachronistic.

It seems to hark back to a time when the woman would stay at home and the man would work to provide a living. In that type of system, partnership, I can see how money is considered common property. To an extent, if Hogan allowed his wife to live for years off his money then I can see why a court of law would consider that an implicit contract that allowed her certain claims to his money.

If, however, the woman is working herself she can fuck off I think.

Like I say, I don't understand it completely. It just seems odd.

• Paid Members

Here's a thought. Mrs Cena, along with all the other rich wives, have been able to live a decent life off the back of their husbands jobs, they've done well, so it's not like they've had nothing out of it along the way.

Here's a thought. Mrs Cena, along with all the other rich wives, have been able to live a decent life off the back of their husbands jobs, they've done well, so it's not like they've had nothing out of it along the way.

Money isn't everything, though.

• Paid Members

Absolutely, if the hubby is away all year long then money won't make up for it. If it did then that's not a real relationship.

Didn't Mickie James get the Piggy James treatment because she was a bit miffed when Cena had an affair with her and then cut her dead?

I can assure you that is definitely not the case. She got the Piggy James treatment because she was asked to lose weight and refused (quite rightly in my opinion, there was absolutely nothing wrong with how she looked), saying that the WWE's image of women was unrealistic and would encourage younger girls to develop eating disorders etc. She then got the Piggy James gimmick and soonafter fucked off to TNA as she was fed up with WWE.

Absolutely, if the hubby is away all year long then money won't make up for it. If it did then that's not a real relationship.
True, but it's not like Cena's only just started being away for long periods of time. He's been WWE's top guy for 7 years now.Any relationship where two people dont see each other for extended periods of time is gonna be tough, but both knew what they were getting into as they had been a couple for a long time. It is intriguing that he filed for divorce however - maybe she got lonely while he was away and started shagging the milkman or something.

Wasn't there a radio interview from a year or so ago with Cena where he talked about the rats on the road? He as much as admitted infidelity during the interview.

Didn't Mickie James get the Piggy James treatment because she was a bit miffed when Cena had an affair with her and then cut her dead?

I can assure you that is definitely not the case. She got the Piggy James treatment because she was asked to lose weight and refused (quite rightly in my opinion, there was absolutely nothing wrong with how she looked), saying that the WWE's image of women was unrealistic and would encourage younger girls to develop eating disorders etc. She then got the Piggy James gimmick and soonafter fucked off to TNA as she was fed up with WWE.
I'm pretty sure in a recent interview for Power Slam magazine she said she was fired by WWE rather than she left because she was fed with that particular angle, the way Mickie told it she was very upset at losing her job with them.Thats said the whole thing was pretty horrible especially as she was heckled for beign fat by someone who almost died of malnutrition(Michelle McCool).

Archived