John Cena's getting divorced

iamtheman

• Paid Members

How the fuck can anyone get 70% of another persons assets in a divorce!? 70%!? Linda actually got more than half of Hulk's assets? What the fuck!? He got SHAFTED!!

An Observer subscriber such as yourself must have read the story? It was a detailed very clearly in the newsletter.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saying that Hogan just bought a mansion in Flordia for $3 million this week. For taking 70% of his assets, he's done alright for himself.

70% is just nuts, how does that even happen? He earned the fucking money, not her!
I can certainly understand why courts will reward such large percentages. Let's pretend for example that you married Trish Stratus after years of being her steady boy friend.Over the last ten years you've supported her dream to be a pro wrestler. Because of this you've supported her emotionally and more importantly financially. You even moved away from friends, family and your career as you moved to the other end of the country to ensure she got the best training and chance to succeed. In addition, you've gave up on YOUR dreams for her.Now she's made it. And what do you get for her success? You basically stay at home on your own whilst shes touring the world. Whilst she's having fun YOU are managing her finances, personal business, feeding her beloved pet dog etc. Your also looking after the kids and making sure they are having a,great upbringing etc etc.Then she rings you up after 5 years of this and say "sorry ts over."You are fucked right off! When it comes to divorces, you have to approach this from a business standpoint. You have given up a lot and invested into her and her dream. From a business standpoint you have every right to expect a fair return. I mean if you got fuck all how would that be fair? When you had fuck all money you gave it to her, and now that shes a millionaire celeb, she gets to keep her earnings 100%? It's just not fair.In laymen terms, if you invested 70% of your finances allowing her to achieve her job, your damn right theres a argument that you deserve a 70% return, especially if she's guaranteed to keep 100% of YOUR investment from that point on.

Rock and Cena have bonded, Rocks passed his wisdom onto Johnboy like WWE wanted and Cena, being the wise, good man he is who deeply respects the business and those who have come before him, has listened.

She probably didn't see it coming because Cena just smiled and pretended like nothing bothered him for the past fourteen years.

Genius both.Didn't Mickie James get the Piggy James treatment because she was a bit miffed when Cena had an affair with her and then cut her dead?

• Paid Members

Obviously we can only speculate - cause she might not be the type to do a smear campaign (though her choice of lawyer would suggest she is open to that possibility) - does anyone want to do a sweep stake on the shit that she could blab on Cena?

• Paid Members

2585248[/url]']Yes!Have there been any good rumours about him? He's so squeaky clean there just has to be some appalling dirt on him.

There was the rumour mentioned earlier that the reason Mickie James was in the dog house was because Cena was dipping it into her, and tossed her to the side when he got bored, and she got the hump over it, starting sulking and kicking up a fuss etc. So WWE ran with the Piggie James angle. I reckon a story will emerge about Cena taking it up the poo poo from Vince.

• Paid Members

Saying that Hogan just bought a mansion in Flordia for $3 million this week. For taking 70% of his assets, he's done alright for himself.

70% is just nuts, how does that even happen? He earned the fucking money, not her!
I can certainly understand why courts will reward such large percentages. Let's pretend for example that you married Trish Stratus after years of being her steady boy friend.Over the last ten years you've supported her dream to be a pro wrestler. Because of this you've supported her emotionally and more importantly financially. You even moved away from friends, family and your career as you moved to the other end of the country to ensure she got the best training and chance to succeed. In addition, you've gave up on YOUR dreams for her.Now she's made it. And what do you get for her success? You basically stay at home on your own whilst shes touring the world. Whilst she's having fun YOU are managing her finances, personal business, feeding her beloved pet dog etc. Your also looking after the kids and making sure they are having a,great upbringing etc etc.Then she rings you up after 5 years of this and say "sorry ts over."You are fucked right off! When it comes to divorces, you have to approach this from a business standpoint. You have given up a lot and invested into her and her dream. From a business standpoint you have every right to expect a fair return. I mean if you got fuck all how would that be fair? When you had fuck all money you gave it to her, and now that shes a millionaire celeb, she gets to keep her earnings 100%? It's just not fair.In laymen terms, if you invested 70% of your finances allowing her to achieve her job, your damn right theres a argument that you deserve a 70% return, especially if she's guaranteed to keep 100% of YOUR investment from that point on.
CITATION. NEEDED.There's also a hell of a jump in your argument between getting 70% and getting nothing at all, and anybody who approaches marriage as a business is an idiot. If you're only interested in what you're getting out of it you don't give a shit about the other person and your marriage of convenience deserves to fail. Especially as you value finances over emotion, in the very same argument you say 'YOU'D BE FUCKED RIGHT OFF!' - you're using emotion to convince us.

• Paid Members

Hogan gave up 70% to get her off his back. She asked for that and Hogan said "fuck it". If Hogan fought it, there's no way they'd have taken 70% of his fortune off him. But he just rolled over and wanted an end to it. The general consensus is that Linda has something on him and Hogan just wants it put to bed, and this was Hogan's way of just ending it before the divorce really got nasty.

CITATION. NEEDED.There's also a hell of a jump in your argument between getting 70% and getting nothing at all, and anybody who approaches marriage as a business is an idiot. If you're only interested in what you're getting out of it you don't give a shit about the other person and your marriage of convenience deserves to fail. Especially as you value finances over emotion, in the very same argument you say 'YOU'D BE FUCKED RIGHT OFF!' - you're using emotion to convince us.
You need to re read what I said:1) No citation needed. I said "there's a argument that you deserve 70%..." i.e. I never said it happened and didn't say that's what should happen. My point was that one party could, quite rightfully, put forward the case that they deserve 70% because of what they sacrificed emotionally/practically/financially. 2) I don't value finances over emotion. Obviously its going to hurt and the wounded party is going to be "fucked right off". All i said is that when approaching divorce "you should appraoch it from a business standpoint." I never said you throw emotion out of it. Let me rephrase that so that you understand more clearly what I mean; "you need to approach it from a business standpoint because that's how the courts will be looking at it." At the end of the day the courts will look at how much party A earns, how it impeded party B's earning potential, and how much influence party B had over party A's success. They will also look at several other factors before deciding on a figure. For the courts it's NOT a emotional process, it's a primarily a practical / legal / financial one. Look somebody didn't understand how Hogan's wife got 70% when "he earned the money" and I offered a explanation of how divorce proceedings might result in one party getting such a large payoff. Oh and...

If you're only interested in what you're getting out of it you don't give a shit about the other person and your marriage of convenience deserves to fail.

No where did I imply any of the above. Most people go into marriage hoping for the best with every intention of it working and make no plan to get something out of it. However when one of them has a huge amount of success and decides to fuck off after betraying the person who supported them when he was piss poor, then it understandable that the hurt individual will try to get what they feel is rightfully theirs.I mean... if your loving wife who you've supported through thick and thin won the lottery and then fucks off with your best mate... would you not try and get "something out of it"?

• Paid Members

1) No citation needed. I said "there's a argument that you deserve 70%..." i.e. I never said it happened and didn't say that's what should happen. My point was that one party could, quite rightfully, put forward the case that they deserve 70% because of what they sacrificed emotionally/practically/financially.

Re-read what you've just written. If you're not saying that's what should happen, how can you say that's a rightful case for well over half of the earnings? You're suggesting that the filed person should go for it but not necessarily get it. That doesn't make much sense.

2) I don't value finances over emotion. Obviously its going to hurt and the wounded party is going to be "fucked right off". All i said is that when approaching divorce "you should appraoch it from a business standpoint." I never said you throw emotion out of it. Let me rephrase that so that you understand more clearly what I mean; "you need to approach it from a business standpoint because that's how the courts will be looking at it." At the end of the day the courts will look at how much party A earns, how it impeded party B's earning potential, and how much influence party B had over party A's success. They will also look at several other factors before deciding on a figure. For the courts it's NOT a emotional process, it's a primarily a practical / legal / financial one.

If it's not an emotional process for the courts that kinda negates your first point, doesn't it? You're saying someone can rightfully put forward the case using emotional / practical / financial sacrifice as the crux, knowing very well the courts will only pay attention to 1/3rd of that argument? In your first argument you're saying she should go after that sum due to the emotional turmoil, but in your second argument you're saying emotions won't count. How is that anything other than a contradiction?

Ever seen a photo of her? She remarkably ...nothing special. I remember thinking at the time he could do better. Same with Rock's current bird. She looks blah! For some reason I always imagine top wrestlers with hot women. Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho got it right. Bret Hart nabbed him some young black pussy as well. If she does start yapping it would be interesting to see what happens. Bold move by Cena. But as has been said we know nothing about their personal lives. She could be a cunt and a half. I was in tesco the other day walking up the magazine aisle and some wwe mag with Cena on the cover caught my eye and I actually stopped walking because it caught me off guard how much it reminded me of Hogan when I was young. He is the most comparable guy they've ever had. He's the fuckin man now.

For some reason I always imagine top wrestlers with hot women. Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho got it right. Bret Hart nabbed him some young black pussy as well.

I think you imagine it for good reason. Let's face facts - in the case of top wrestlers like Rock and Cena, they're relatively young millionaires who are famous around the world, are bright, articulate, can talk the back legs off a donkey and are in better physical shape than 99% of the men on the planet. When you look at the sort of bird a gormless journeyman footballer like Peter Crouch can pull, I'd be gobsmacked if someone with everything that The Rock or Cena has going for them couldn't do at least as well.Funnily enough, I think we should take who they're married to with a pinch of salt. I always wondered how that dumpy middle-aged woman from Wrestling with Shadows was the best a superstar like Bret Hart could do, until I read his book in which he lists his million other conquests (including Sunny and that fit Italian bird he shacked up with later).

Archived