John Cena's getting divorced

iamtheman

• Paid Members

Who actually cares if sarcasm was the wrong word to use for it? I was taking the piss, I failed. Big deal.

Anal types like me. I do hope I don't have to add "sarcasm" to "irony" and "literally" on my little list.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's odd timing for the Divorce. I'm sure there was some PPV they were all cosy and stuff recently. According to reports, he has filed for divorce from her and not the other way around, if that is the case I dont see how she can take him to the cleaners

• Paid Members

That's what these bitches do.

This bitch could know all sorts.

As fun as it is to assume things, we know diddly about their private lives. Yes, she could well be a bitch who knows how to play the "rinse the loaded husband" game, but alternatively she could've been the victim of an unexpected heel turn and been hit with a five knuckle shuffle, so to speak*.*As in Cena's poofy fist-drop, not Cena cracking one off in her face.

How the fuck can anyone get 70% of another persons assets in a divorce!? 70%!? Linda actually got more than half of Hulk's assets? What the fuck!? He got SHAFTED!!50/50 I can kinda get - especially if its a long term partnership and there are kids involved etc, but for 3 years marriage and no kids to support?! Fuck off!!

How the fuck can anyone get 70% of another persons assets in a divorce!? 70%!? Linda actually got more than half of Hulk's assets? What the fuck!? He got SHAFTED!!50/50 I can kinda get - especially if its a long term partnership and there are kids involved etc, but for 3 years marriage and no kids to support?! Fuck off!!

Ridiculous lawsuits. It's the American way.

As fun as it is to assume things, we know diddly about their private lives. Yes, she could well be a bitch who knows how to play the "rinse the loaded husband" game, but alternatively she could've been the victim of an unexpected heel turn and been hit with a five knuckle shuffle, so to speak*.*As in Cena's poofy fist-drop, not Cena cracking one off in her face.
Are we all just ignoring the fact that Cena filed from divorce from her, rather than vice-versa? Surely if this was an attempt to get money out of him she'd be the one filing papers with all the evidence she's been building up?

• Paid Members

Are we all just ignoring the fact that Cena filed from divorce from her, rather than vice-versa?
I wasn't ignoring it, it's clear as day in the original post, I was merely focussing on what the future ex-wife may or may not be like.

• Paid Members

If his wife says all kinds of stuff about him shagging around and being a steroid abuser and all kinds of other stuff, it would could be damaging for those sponsors he attracts. Cena's always had a strong public image as well. This bitch could know all sorts.

Edge's wife said all this kind of stuff about him, and it didn't damage him.

• Paid Members

There's an astronomical difference between the public image of WWE's biggest star John Cena and what Edge was in 2005. Cena's the face of the promotion. Edge wasn't a figurehead for Make a Wish and wasn't the public face of most of WWE's sponsors. Also, he never had a public divorce, because Edge isn't that famous. In fact, Edge's divorce was good for his career, because it helped his heel character and he gained a manager (who he was shagging in real life). Cena's whole character is targeted to children and is portrayed as the ultimate good bloke. Like Hogan was.

Better divorce her now if they're not getting along rather than have her fart out a kid, develop only a bigger hatred for her, hit her, find himself with a restraining order and the police on his case, force her to handwrite a letter to the police saying all's fine, carry on hitting her, take the weekend off, kill her, kill the kid and then himself.Could happen.

• Moderators

There's an astronomical difference between the public image of WWE's biggest star John Cena and what Edge was in 2005. Cena's the face of the promotion. Edge wasn't a figurehead for Make a Wish and wasn't the public face of most of WWE's sponsors. Also, he never had a public divorce, because Edge isn't that famous. In fact, Edge's divorce was good for his career, because it helped his heel character and he gained a manager (who he was shagging in real life). Cena's whole character is targeted to children and is portrayed as the ultimate good bloke. Like Hogan was.

Sweet, maybe this will help along that heel turn finally..

• Paid Members

I'm not surprised by the timing at all. Not long after he makes the mistake of letting her face get shown on TV and making everyone aware she's his wife and everyone reacts like 'That's Cenas wife!?'. Around the very same time he was banging about with The Rock, who himself realised he was capable of much better and had much, much more mileage left in the Johnson and got a divorce himself just as he was becoming really, really big shit. Rock and Cena have bonded, Rocks passed his wisdom onto Johnboy like WWE wanted and Cena, being the wise, good man he is who deeply respects the business and those who have come before him, has listened.

• Paid Members

Saying that Hogan just bought a mansion in Flordia for $3 million this week. For taking 70% of his assets, he's done alright for himself.

70% is just nuts, how does that even happen? He earned the fucking money, not her!As for Cena, if he has a pre-nup surely she should get exactly what that allows otherwise what's the point in having a pre-nup?

Archived