John Cena's getting divorced

iamtheman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its cos he kissed Eve

The Rock was right hahaBad news for him and her though. Shame. Its not the first marriage to end due to wrestling work load is it. Seems most wrestlers in the top positions end up getting divorced. Must be part of the job, better of not getting married if you want to be a wrestler

• Paid Members

Thats what these bitches do. Hogan shagged about for years and years, sticking his cock in all sorts and the same thing happened to him, out of the blue. They wait and wait and then suddenly, they file for divorce and pile up all the information they've collected as if its new to them, and just wipe them out. Bastards. Cena had to have been fucking those divas. If I was him and had his power, I'd be hanging out the back of the lot. Even using my power to do fucked up stuff, like telling Kelly Kelly to eat out Hornswoggles arse and she'll get a run with the IC belt. If old weird looking blokes Johnny Ace and Bret Hart can get themselves sorted, Cena must have the pick of the Divas division.If she has got Linda Hogan's lawyer, this will probably be messy as fuck. This cock was calling Hogan out infront of the press and stuff. He's a right bellend. Loves taking private lives public.Saying that Hogan just bought a mansion in Flordia for $3 million this week. For taking 70% of his assets, he's done alright for himself.

• Paid Members

Obviously taken with a pinch of Japanese throwing powder, that statement makes him sound a cunt. EDIT - having misinterpreted the bit about the prenup, turns out it's ME that's the stupid cunt.

• Paid Members

This could be really bad for Cena. I remember even as a kid the backlash to Hulk Hogan and his rumoured steroid abuse. It was really damaging and his drawing power and stock fell because of it. If his wife says all kinds of stuff about him shagging around and being a steroid abuser and all kinds of other stuff, it would could be damaging for those sponsors he attracts. Cena's always had a strong public image as well. This bitch could know all sorts.

Especially if she hires this man to ghost write the book:

Paris_pic.jpg

Archived