The Music Video Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's a bit of a bitch to do it again on my mobile, but could you be a dear and stick beastie boys - shadrach down for me, Gladstone? I put it in the MCA thread, and it's one of my favourite videos ever. Really cool.

Will do, I will add all of today's suggestions tonight.

Nice to see some of Cunninghams work, apparently he's all pally with Die Antwoord right now and so is Aphex so that could be quite interesting even though their next single Baby's On Fire is less than steller. (Their new album isn't the greatest to be honest, i miss the Max Normal days)

Pet Shop Boys' video for Domino Dancing is my favourite, slightly homoerotic but wonderful all the same/because of it. A guy called Eric Watson directed it - I was discussing it with him via email earlier this year. He didn't reply to the last one I sent - three weeks later I was reading his obituary in The Guardian, died suddenly of a heart attack I believe. Made me glad I'd sent him a message saying how awesome the video was while I had the chance.

Anyway, here's the vid,

The video for Se A Vida E is pretty cool too, filmed at a water park with all sorts of cool shots including this just angelic fat kid with the most beautiful smile as he checks out these girls in bikinis - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13993rCDZY

Archived