Goldust Released

C-Rock

I didn't see this posted anywhere else so thought I'd start the topic regarding the release of Goldust...Rumour is he was released because of the spot he came up with that led to the sick bump Yoshi Tatsu took off the double powerbomb from Darren Young and Titus O'Neil...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vB5eqGdHnoIf this is true I think its unfair he was released, its not his fault that those guys could not pull off what effectively could be a simple move without injuring someone. Having 2 some what in-experienced guys go out there and do a move like this is probably a little bit of a dumb thing to do but I suppose Dustin trusted them they could pull it off safely. The responsibility has to lie partly on Young and O'Neil, I think its harsh to put the blame on Dustin Rhodes entirely and to go to length of releasing him over this is in my opinion is a little extreme. There's probably more to his released than just this however.Shame he was released I still think he had one last run in him, like people have said on here I'v noticed a programme with Cody Rhodes would have been fun.

Archived