show postponed, anyone read this?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm amazed that promoters/wrestlers would put anything like this on the UKFF given the huge amount of influence this forum has over the UK scene. Career suicide.

Is this post legitimate or tongue in cheek?

I'm amazed that promoters/wrestlers would put anything like this on the UKFF given the huge amount of influence this forum has over the UK scene. Career suicide.

The beauty of professional wrestling :love:

• Paid Members

The UKFF can put a line either under or through a wrestlers name with major UK promoters. Only people already deemed shitarses or naive strawbs would think otherwise.

The UKFF can put a line either under or through a wrestlers name with major UK promoters. Only people already deemed shitarses or naive strawbs would think otherwise.

Only to a point though. Some people on here used to think that Robbie Brookside was rubbish (I think he's great, for what it's worth). That didn't stop him from working in front of big crowds for All Star, pretty much full time.

If a promoter is using the UKFF to veto or approve their roster then they're not a good judge of talent. Having said that, you're right, it does go on.

If a promoter is using the UKFF to veto or approve their roster then they're not a good judge of talent. Having said that, you're right, it does go on.

I think only two of my wrestlers make the UKFF top 50.....which means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

I think only two of my wrestlers make the UKFF top 50.....which means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

None of my did better close up shop :D

None of my did better close up shop :D

Ricky, I always knew you were clueless! Haha

Archived