WWE Smackdown - *Spoilers* For 5/11/2012

ThePhenom

Here are the spoilers for this week's Smackdown:

Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio was thrown out. A big brawl broke out and referees came out to separate the four players in the Over The Limit Fatal Four Way match.

A.J. defeated Kaitlyn. A.J. destroyed her. Daniel Bryan came out and saw A.J. in a new light. He said that after he wins the WWE Championship, he's moving on to Kaitlyn.

Daniel Bryan beat Big Show via John Laurinaitis's ruling. Laurinaitis interrupted the match and called it in favor of Bryan, claiming Big Show tapped. Laurinaitis then ordered Big Show to apologize again.

Ryback defeated Heath Slater. Before the match, Heath Slater came out and talked crap about Ryback. He called him a caveman with a peanut brain. Ryback came out and squashed him.

Antonio Cesaro (w/Aksana) defeated Alex Riley. Teddy Long handled the introductions. Aksana told Long that they are just friends, but she is lovers with Cesaro. Aksana and Cesaro made out in front of Long after the match.

Randy Orton fought Alberto Del Rio to an apparent double DQ. Ricardo interrupted Orton as he was preparing for the match. He jumped from the top rope and was RKO'd. The match was thrown out. Del Rio applied the cross arm breaker after the match.

R-Truth (w/Kofi Kingston) defeated Jack Swagger (w/Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero).

Titus O'Neil and Darren Young defeated Zack Ryder and Santino Marella. Titus and Young ranted about being the next WWE Tag Champions.

Matt Striker interviewed Damien Sandow and asked him why he didn't compete. Sandow spoke about being a savior to the masses and a light of beacon for enlightenment.

Brodus Clay defeated Hunico (w/Camacho). Hunico and Camacho attacked Clay. Brodus came back and went Funkadellic and got the win.

Sheamus defeated Chris Jericho by DQ. Alberto Del Rio interfered for hte DQ. Randy Orton ran out. Del Rio took finishers from the babyfaces, and Jericho ran away. Sheamus and Orton spoke face-to-face. Sheamus left.

Wow, this sounds like a really good show to me. I love the sound of the Daniel Bryan stuff, I was afraid that all of his stuff with AJ had finished! The Ryback match should be a laugh, I really like Titus and Young so I'm glad they are back, and hopefully Sheamus Vs. Jericho is as good as the final moments of the Royal Rumble.

• Paid Members

Personally I hope AJ doesn't turn heel, I don't see why it would be a good thing, I'd much prefer her to play the babyface everyone has sympathy for because Bryan's just a dick as she tries to impress him.The Show/Johnny/T-Lo/Aksana/Teddy/Cesaro thing throughout the show just sounds painful, I'm hoping this is all sorted very soon, its already getting boring.Rest of the show has promise though, guess I can just skip through those bits.

Ugh, that was pretty bad. There's been an influx of new talent on the scene, but they all have such dull and boring 1 dimensional characters.

• Paid Members

Ugh, that was pretty bad. There's been an influx of new talent on the scene, but they all have such dull and boring 1 dimensional characters.

AJ, Titus, Darren Young, and Ryback, 4 of Smackdown's newer talent showed way more charisma and were way more interesting in this episode than any of the four main eventers did or have for ages.EDIT: And Aksana and Cesaro. All of these "rookies" or whatever were more fun and interesting to watch than Sheamus, Orton, Jericho or Alberto.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed it. The 4-way stuff all feels nice and chaotic, which is keeping the guys involved interesting, and all the new guys are doing pretty well. Young and O'Niel are annoying as fuck, which is exactly what they're supposed to be, Cesaro is settling in nicely, and Ryback's developing his schtick bit-by-bit while working up the ranks. It's all fine for me.

• Paid Members

Bollocks. Ryback, Antonio and Titus/Young are all fucking great.Antonio has changed his finish so it starts off with hooking in the cradle and it makes the movie look really quick and brutal. I think they are missing out on a good midcard babyface in Alex Riley though.Another killer squash by Ryback and his entrance has been spruced up again and it's awesome. I hope those annoying Goldberg chants finish soon. I'd have his first real fued be with Kane and have him fuck the Big Red Monster up.Titus/Young are just great. Both have charisma and their shtick is just so funny and annoying at the same time. Millions of dollars!

• Paid Members

Very enjoyable episode I thought. I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but Titus O'Neil is actually entertaining as fuck in this tag team with Young. Delighted to see them decked out in matching ring attire too.More nice power moves from Ryback. Feed him more!Cesaro's a handsome bastard isn't he? Loving the cucking of Teddy so far.

• Paid Members

I hope those annoying Goldberg chants finish soon.

If he starts getting over, they might transition into "Ryback" chants in the same tone. But that's probably really wishful thinking on my part.

Delighted to see them decked out in matching ring attire too.

Yes! That is great. We're dangerously close to ending up with a tag division.

• Paid Members

Does he get "Goldberg" chants on Smackdown? Why don't they just edit them out?

It's only right that he's getting those "Goldberg" chants, though. Its totally inspired by Goldberg and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw him. The running attack followed by the suplex slam variation is direct influence of the spear/jackhammer, not to mentioned his weekly squashes. Those neck muscles are like a flash black to Goldberg in his prime as well. It might be the reason they put him in a singlet. He used to dress like Goldberg as well. Wrestling promoters have tried to do the Goldberg formula for years now, and as far as Goldberg rip-offs go, he's a good one.

They have that same glazed look of intensity that you only get from pure nutters as well.

6945876618_a7559a3e50_z.jpggoldberg2.jpg

Smackdown's just a bit dull at the minute for me. I like the influx of new talent , Ryback, Cesaro and Sandow are decent but nothing much of note happens on the show. It used to make up for the lack of storylines by having good wrestling but we don't even get that much anymore.

I'm absolutely loving Titus O'Neill and Darren Young. I've always wanted the WWE to go back and do a New Age Outlaws type thing with two floundering singles wrestlers finding that certain something together as a tag team. They are brilliant.I also like Cesaro as well. He's got a great look.

Archived