Summer Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

More confirmed transfers have been coming in as football leagues across Europe come to a close...

Podolski to Arsenal, Marin to Chelsea, Pogba to Juventus, Holman to Aston Villa etc. Rumors have also been coming in thick and fast too...

M'Villa to Arsenal, Vertonghen to Spurs....and Karl Henry to Aston Villa!?

Who will Emile Heskey end up playing for next season!?

I'll be posting transfer news from across the globe all the way up to DEADLINE DAY!~

I assume a mod will pin this after the Premier League ends.

TRANSFERS BY TEAM: http://tigerrick.50webs.com/transfers.htm

Fucking Karl Henry, what a cunt.I can't see McLeish being at Villa then to bring him in anyway, I fully expect him to be relieved of his duties within the week after next Sunday.I think a new left back at United is probably going to be a priority along with a creative central midfielder of course. Fergie has already said he expects to make no more than 3 signings too. I'd personally like to see him go in for Leighton Baines.

• Paid Members

I'll pin this once PL season is finished. I've added link to Tilde's opening post which I'll keep up to date with transfers. It's got the released players so far on it, mostly lower league.

Fucking Karl Henry, what a cunt.I can't see McLeish being at Villa then to bring him in anyway, I fully expect him to be relieved of his duties within the week after next Sunday.

Villa's midfield has been lightweight and pretty much non-existent recently, with a better manager I don't think it would be the worst signing - I'd be tempted to have a look at Danny Guthrie who's on a free at the end of the season myself though.

• Paid Members

Brighton have released Alan Navarro, Michael Poke and David Gonzales from their first team squad. Development squad members Mitch Walker, Leon Redwood, Ryan Simmonds and Jamie Strong have also been released, of the 4 only Mitch Walker has any first team apperences. Another 5 members of our development squad are out of contract but no decision has been made yet on them, one of them is Grant Hall who made his debut this season and looks very promising, Spurs are said to be interested. I'd be suprised if we didn't offer Hall a new deal, he's got great potential and he could find himself making the match day squad more in the future depending on what happens in Lewis Dunks legal case.Keeping Vicente will be the main focus this summer, the guy is simply amazing, he's been offered the second year option on his contract but hasn't made a decision yet. A lot rests on what his wife wants to do, she pregnant with their second child and there are rumours she'd prefer to go back to Spain if he can get a club over there.

Bristol City Released

James, McAlllister, Clarkson, Cambell-Ryce, Riberio, Jackson, Ball, Muggeridge are gone

Cisse exploring his options as a free agent.

Aaron Amadi Holloway offered short term deal, but according to his twitter has signed elsewhere.

In (rumours)

Any Scottish/Scottish based player, ever! including:- Sandaza, Driver, Templeton, Kello, McManus, Dixon, Morris, Black, Davidson etc

Andre Amougou (Burnley)

Tom Heaton (Cardiff)

Alan Smith ( is the latest insanity from our lot) (Newcastle)

Michael Jacobs (Northampton)

Laird (Stevenage)

Mustapha Carayol (Bristol Rovers)

Joe Lewis (Free)

Boyd (Peterborough)

Marlon Pack (Cheltenham),

O'Kane (Torquay),

Sercombe (Exeter),

Malone (Bournemouth),

Oshidi (Forest Green Rovers)

In (Id like to see as we are brassic, cheers FFP)

Wordsworth (Colchester)

Judge (Notts County)

Skarz (Bury)

Quinn/Maguire (Sheff United)

Rooney (Swindon)

Fulham are closing in on the signings of Heerenveen wingers Luciano Narsingh and Oussama Assaidi.Fulham are preparing themselves for bids for Clint Dempsey, a move to either Liverpool or a German side is on the cards.

• Paid Members

Fulham are preparing themselves for bids for Clint Dempsey, a move to either Liverpool or a German side is on the cards.

He's also being heavily linked with us it seems.

Fulham are preparing themselves for bids for Clint Dempsey, a move to either Liverpool or a German side is on the cards.

He's also being heavily linked with us it seems.
Arsenal? I don't see it happening, he's not a player Wenger is looking at as far as I know. He has been talked up in the paper for a move to Arsenal but this was if RVP moved on, I don't see that happening either.Arsenal have pretty much signed M'Villa(Who is class) and apparently are in for Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia but I'm unsure he will carry on the move for Biglia(who has an

Archived