Drake Younger

robrage

With Moxley ( Ambrose ) getting ready for the step up to WWE roster. I was wondering whether anyone thought Drake Younger could be worth a try in WWE ? I know hes done a lot of hardcore stuff but theres no doubt the guy can wrestle.

• Paid Members
With Moxley ( Ambrose ) getting ready for the step up to WWE roster. I was wondering whether anyone thought Drake Younger could be worth a try in WWE ? I know hes done a lot of hardcore stuff but theres no doubt the guy can wrestle.

Well, there's some doubt, surely.

• Paid Members

Fuck no. He looks awful and can't wrestle for shit. He's like an 11-year old's create-a-wrestler from one of the 'Smackdown!' games. Tries to do all these 'STRONG STYLE~~' hard-hitting wars but ends up looking like a muppet.

Workrate doesnt matter a jot in WWE if you have other credentials that supercede them.

Sadly, despite being able to cut a decent enough promo for CZW, Younger sounds 'country' as hell - and we know that sounding Southern goes over like a fart in church with WWE.

He would need to get in better shape and he doesn't have the freak factor that Mick Foley had with Mankind/Cactus Jack to be able to carry off the amount of scars he has on his body.

Stranger things have happened but I think Jon Moxley/Dean Amrose's signing from CZW is gonna prove to be the exception rather than the norm.

• Paid Members

Chris Hero worked for CZW and they signed him. It doesn't matter where you work, if they see something in you they will hire you. Dean Ambrose is signed because they remind him of Roddy Piper and they like his interview technique, his look and his in ring work. Who's this gonk going to remind them off? He looks like he's ordered a CM Punk fancy dress costume and he got a free Rick Steiner headgear with it.

Chris Hero worked for CZW and they signed him. It doesn't matter where you work, if they see something in you they will hire you.

Agreed, I just meant that looking up and down the current roster the likelihood is we're not gonna be seeing an influx of CZW wrestlers getting signed to WWE any time soon.

• Paid Members

Judging by the CZW roster page, Younger is looking scarily like Gran Akuma at the moment, personally I don't rate him though he has got better, but you never know, the right amount of 'seasoning' in FCW and the right gimmick and maybe it could work.

Archived