Update on my upcoming Wrestling Comic staring British Talent

• Paid Members

Looks really good. I've toyed with the idea of some sort of British wrestling comic since I'm involved in the industry and have a degree in Fine Art, but the sheer amount of work that goes into a single issue always scared me right off. Luckily between this and the upcoming Lucha Britannia comic it looks like people a lot more talented than me have already got it covered.

The concept sounds pretty cool, I'll definitely pick up a copy once it's out. I'm especially liking the layout on the 2nd pic from the bottom, very dynamic and fits the art style perfectly.

I don't know Tommy. I'm hoping for feedback, good or bad, regarding the original post. It has been read hundreds of times, but I only have two reponses. If "Bumps" are frowned upon on this web site, then I genuinley apologise and I promise not to do it again. I honestly didn't want to piss anyone off.

I don't know Tommy. I'm hoping for feedback, good or bad, regarding the original post. It has been read hundreds of times, but I only have two reponses. If "Bumps" are frowned upon on this web site, then I genuinley apologise and I promise not to do it again. I honestly didn't want to piss anyone off.

screw the haters Mario!! your blog is awesome and you have a genuine love of the business and comic world - go with it and look back in years to come thinking 'i am glad i did that' rather than ' i wish i did that'

Just wanted to wish you good luck with your project. I don't think zombies are particularly passe - I have a friend who's son has just finished directing a zombie film and that has had a huge amount of support both financially and artistically stateside which I don't think it would have got if they thought there wasn't demand for another zombie film.Believe in yourself and in what you're doing - and yes, keep asking for feedback, it's a form of market research which can prove valuable. I'm sure there are more than a few comic book/graphic novel aficionados on this forum that won't mind taking time to give you their thoughts. :thumbsup:

After all the recent movies, video games, The Walking Dead, World War Z etc I am really burned out on anything zombie nowadays. So the concept gets a slight meh from me but your art work is really good. I don't want to sound mean but the sketches are far better than I expected before I clicked the link. Will definitely keep an eye on this though mate, despite sounding abit negative I would pick up a copy.

Hey Guys. Thanks for your feedback. Two differing points of view, but I am sure that the book won't necessarily appeal to everyone. I hope people can look past the Zombie element as I am very happy with the way that I have fleshed out the main characters, but only time will tell if it resonates with the audience. This website is brilliant for promoting British events, promotions and talent, so I really hope that the UKFF fanbase dig the concept and help me to promote it upon its release.

Archived