What MMA fighter should put Cena over next?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
03thestroke_480x480.jpg

flynn.jpg

That's a smashing idea. Jeff's not been around for ages in TNA... Isn't it time for one more run up north?

bartgunn.jpg

Cena's achieved a lot in the WWE, but he's never won a Brawl for All. You could set up two years' worth of Wrestlemania main events here, with Cena moving on to test himself against Butterbean the following year - IF he can get past Bombastic Bart.

• Paid Members

tito-ortiz.jpg

I'd love to see Tito in the WWE after his retirement fight with Forrest Griffin. Tito and his bulbous head would be a straight fit as a top heel to go against Cena. Tito has it in him.

• Moderators

On a serious note, I'd absolutely love to see Josh Barnett in WWE. He'd have the complete package. Promos, in the ring, tough man, likes steroids. He needs to be there.

On a serious note, I'd absolutely love to see Josh Barnett in WWE. He'd have the complete package. Promos, in the ring, tough man, likes steroids. He needs to be there.

Sod Off

WWE have already taken Lesnar, I dont want another one of my favourites leaving.

Barnett still has roads to travel in MMA, as does King Mo. Ortiz, Sapp and Rampage should be giving WWE a call however. Maybe Kimbo as well.

I would be torn if Barnett and JDS ever fought.

Still I agree on Barnett in WWE being good, he has Pro Wrestling experiance in Japan as well, he really knows quite a lot about it when he talks in interviews. Here he is paying tribute to Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo after showing off his Pro Wresting skills.

• Paid Members
Yeah, not right now. After he kils Junior Dos Santos and reclaims his rightful place as UFC Heavyweight Champion.

I like Barnett but that won't happen.

As for the topic

sonnen.jpeg

but more realistically

rampage.jpg

if not there's always

mariuz%20mma.jpg

Archived