WCW Jobbers

Forrest

My favourite ever jobber remains Lee Scott though, just for that one match in which he basically got obliterated by Sid Vicious. Never saw him in another match, but I really didn't need to! Lee Scott I salute you.

Ended up as a ref in WCW, didn't he?

He had a few squashes around that time with Muta and Terry Funk being two I recall. He was great in them all. I think he did end up reffing though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

The Harris Brothers jobbed on Worldwide in 1994 or so.

I hate the Harris Brothers.

• Paid Members

I wish there had been more noticeable differences between them - then they'd never had gotten so much employment.

• Moderators

I still stand by my opinion that The Harris Brothers are the worst wrestlers of all time. Big Twins may they be, but they've literally no redeeming quality.

I don't ask for ***** matches, I ask for fun matches. And I honestly don't think they've had a fun match in a 2 vs 2 situation.

I'll probably remember the name Sonny Trout long after I'be forgotten the names of my immediate family.

Next time I see you, I am giving you a big hug, saying just the words "Sonny Trout".

LOL, ditto... The Southern Posse ruled... First names that came to my mind were The Gambler, Rip Rogers, State Patrol, Kenny Kendall and of course Mr. Sonny Trout...

Archived