WWE Smackdown - *Spoilers* For 5/4/2012

ThePhenom

When the WWE has a roster of the size they do, and they insist on filling half of Smackdown with things that I've already seen on Raw replayed in their entirety, I find it a little insulting that one of the few matches they give us is over in seconds, and features 'bloke you've never seen before and never will again'.

You are far too easily insulted you GREAT BIG VAGINA.

Ai. I don't know what his problem is. Personally I find it a fucking awesome that one of the matches they give us is over in seconds, and features a 'bloke you've never seen before and never will again'. In fact that previous statement is untrue as this weeks victim was occasional Smackdown / NXT fodder Derrick Bateman.

I fucking love the Ryback squashes. Come Sat morning, one of the first things I do is load up wwe.com and play the video of Ryback destroying somebody. FEED HIM MORE WWE! FEED HIM MORE!

Though saying that we've got quite a few new guys joining Smackdown, I hope they can get the balance right and present them all effectively.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smackdown felt more like Superstars this week. Nothing too good and all the way through the show they kept building to recaps of Raw segments, like nothing on Smackdown itself even mattered. Im finding it harder to justify watching smackdown right now than ever, not that its particularly bad but it is so missable and where it falls on a friday and then its Raw on monday if I am busy at the weekend it always going to be skipped and I will just watch Raw as soon as I can. At least Daniel Bryan is currently on Raw.

Archived