Bedtime

Dan Williams

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fail to see what is that wrong with socks to bed (for sleeping). I certainly don't all the time but my flat doesn't have the greatest heating so a pair of socks helps keep warm if it's just me (you loose plenty of heat from your feet - I'm also pretty tall so my feet stick out of the covers if I'm stretched out).

I'll certainly put on clean ones if the days ones are stinky, but that tends to require a lot of walking in the day... I'd be somewhat concerned if one night in bed w/ socks is enough to contaminate the sheets :p

• Paid Members
I fail to see what is that wrong with socks to bed (for sleeping). I certainly don't all the time but my flat doesn't have the greatest heating so a pair of socks helps keep warm if it's just me (you loose plenty of heat from your feet - I'm also pretty tall so my feet stick out of the covers if I'm stretched out).

I'll certainly put on clean ones if the days ones are stinky, but that tends to require a lot of walking in the day... I'd be somewhat concerned if one night in bed w/ socks is enough to contaminate the sheets :p

I'm kind of concerned that you DON'T think it's enough.

• Paid Members
I fail to see what is that wrong with socks to bed (for sleeping).

This is going to sound ridiculous but any clothing that's more than shorts and vest/T-shirt makes me feel constricted. Even socks. If I'm warm in bed I like to move my feet to the cold spot or put them outside the blankets. Socks hinder this process. To me, wearing socks in bed is the same as wearing gloves in bed. Also, as much as I hate feet, I don't like it if I'm sharing a bed with someone wearing socks. I'm not entirely sure why this bothers me so much but it does.

Does anyone else here smoke in bed?

Yes, I smoke roll ups as well so there is always baccy on my sheet. I live in a one bedroom flat and the only time I tend to use my living room is when i'm walking through it en route to my kitchen. Odd. Anybody else a fucking weirdo like that? I really could do with a studio flat.

• Moderators
Does anyone else here smoke in bed?

Yes, I smoke roll ups as well so there is always baccy on my sheet.

Yup, my problem exactly. A fag in bed is fucking lovely though.

• Paid Members

I'm envious of how warm you people are in bed. Our apartment is fucking freezing all year round, and the heating system is joke. I'm usually wearing boxers, T shirt and socks to bed, and I'll even rock a dressing gown in the winter if it's especially cold. Walking over the wood and bathroom tiles barefoot at 4am while going for a piss is fucking horrible.

Thankfully, We're moving soon.

• Paid Members
This sleeping (and doing sex) in socks thing though -- NO. Tube sites should get rid of all sock-fucker videos immediately, and report the uploaders to the authorities.

Are you stingersplash in disguise?

Socks issue: sort your fucking fannies out you pack of girls.

They are comfortable, and keep your whole body temperature regulated correctly. As other people have mentioned, you can get cold and uncomfortable really quick if your feet aren

• Paid Members
Socks issue: sort your fucking fannies out you pack of girls.

They are comfortable, and keep your whole body temperature regulated correctly. As other people have mentioned, you can get cold and uncomfortable really quick if your feet aren

Archived