Diva's year ahead

C-Rock

I'm probably one of the few people on here who is actually a fan of the WWE Diva's so I thought I'd start a topic thats focused on the them...

What do people think will happen over the coming year leading upto WrestleMania 29 in regards to the Diva's? or what would people like to see happen?

I'd like to see Layla fued with Eve for a while leading to a fued with Beth Phoenix which will end at SummerSlam with Beth beating her for the tile, Kharma returns and attacks Beth leading to a fued with her uptil Royal Rumble, Kharma wins the title but the next night on Raw she does a Shane Douglas and throws down the title or destorys it delcaring that she isn't a Diva have her then in a short fued with Layla until the following PPV after Royal Rumble then have Trish return leading to a match between her and Kharma at WrestleMania :) orrr after Royal Rumble have Kharma fued with Layla and have her destory her leading Michelle McCool returning to make the save and seeking revenge for being attacked at Extreme Rules last year leading to McCool vs Kharma at WrestleMania orrr LayCool vs Kharma/Beth after Beth joins forces with Kharma.

Just an idea lol

The year ahead summed up - Khama will show up and feud with Beth in the only thing of note on TV. Backstage 1/3 of the divisions tits will hang slightly lower than they did last year so they'll be booted and replaced with the next class of bimbos with no wrestling experience or interest.

You'd have Beth and Kharma feud for the best part of 6 months between Summerslam and Royal Rumble? To be honest they'll probably do what they are doing currently. Giving the divas the minimum air time they can afford.

don't think the wwe themselves care that much so not much going to happen really.

bellas going is a good start as i would only keep beth, natalya, kharma, layla, eve & AJ & the rest could GTFO.

maybe keep rosa, kaitlyn & vickie as managers only.

beth/kharma & layla/eve seem the obvious feuds & am still waiting for beth/natalya to happen but seems like they don't want to do that for some reason as surely it would have happened by now.

• Paid Members

WrestleMania 29??

I doubt they plan the Divas division a month in advance, so the rest of us have got no fucking chance.

Archived