Monday Night Raw (30/4/12)

JLM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

F4Wonline and WrestlingObserver.com are the same website. I cant see anything about it. Meltzer is calling the kick off backstage a "Pillman like work" on their message board. Just post the link to where you are getting that info, because I'd be interested to read it. I cant find it anywhere.

I'd be stunned, and a little gutted, if Lesnar gave a fuck about what Cena did after the match. Such a big part of why i've got such a massive Lesnarection is that he just comes across as the biggest bollock, who's in it for the payday alone. I'd be mortified if he gave a shite what the finish of a scripted match made him look like.

I'd be stunned, and a little gutted, if Lesnar gave a fuck about what Cena did after the match. Such a big part of why i've got such a massive Lesnarection is that he just comes across as the biggest bollock, who's in it for the payday alone. I'd be mortified if he gave a shite what the finish of a scripted match made him look like.

One of the things he got so upset about in 2004 was losing to people and being shoved down the pecking order to feud with midcarders -- more so because it damaged his stock and payday rather than being a big mark for himself, but still. The same theoretically applies here, even if he's on guaranteed money for this contract, he doesn't want to come out of it being worth less than he was going into it.

• Paid Members

I see your point on that, Pitcos, but it's funny, because where on earth does he seriously think he could go after WWE? After all the shit with the IWGP belt nowhere in Japan will touch him.

Oh, I get that and I wouldn't expect him to want to schlep about in the mid-card or even dance to mariachi music anymore. But, in terms of ER, he'd done his bit. He'd done the wrecking ball act, fulfilled his obligations and fucked off.

I'd understand if Cena had started waving his arm about, pulled a moony and called Lesnar a benny but, as it is, I don't think anything Cena did really affected Lesnar or his perception at all. Even Cena put over what a bad bastard he is. I probably could have worded it better, but I guess what I mean is I understand Lesnar having an interest in the substance of his return (being at the top of the card, looking like a killer etc.) but I would be surprised if he got caught up in the technicalities of it all.

Either way, I don't believe it.

It doesn't make sense.

Lesnar knocked the shit out of Cena, killed his arm but ultimately Cena hit the AA and Lesnar did one. It's not like they even ran an angle where Cena was completely incapacitated but, as soon as Brock turned his back, he was up doing the can-can. Cena sold his injuries, hobbled about a bit then cut a promo. There didn't seem to be much reason for a stretcher.

• Paid Members

Snitsky's piece isn't from the Observer site. It's from some other site that's written a story rather clumsily summarising what's said on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio show. They've then cited the whole article as credited to the Observer site.

Brock's attack on Triple H was brilliant. It looks like they've clearly gone a different way with building this match up compared to the Cena match that they threw at us straight away, thank god they did because my anticipation to see Lesnar vs Triple H is at a high right now.

However, there is a lot of other great stuff to keep WWE ticking whilst Lesnar is away. Punk and Bryan should be class and I have been looking forward to these two feuding over the title and having a real feud, I'm a big fan of both guys but I think it is the right time to put the belt on Bryan and management know they they've got something special. I can see this feud going down the route of Punk screaming down Bryan for treating AJ badly and get this.....bring up to Chris Brown twitter rant!

• Paid Members
I see your point on that, Pitcos, but it's funny, because where on earth does he seriously think he could go after WWE? After all the shit with the IWGP belt nowhere in Japan will touch him.

There are no grudges in wrestling. He fucked WWE over far more than he did New Japan. If New Japan could afford to pay him, they'd have him back in a heartbeat. New Japan cant afford to bring over John Morrison at the minute, though.

Snitsky's piece isn't from the Observer site. It's from some other site that's written a story rather clumsily summarising what's said on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio show. They've then cited the whole article as credited to the Observer site.

But ... SBA said it was from F4W Online!!! He was reading it and everything!

• Paid Members
F4Wonline and WrestlingObserver.com are the same website. I cant see anything about it. Meltzer is calling the kick off backstage a "Pillman like work" on their message board. Just post the link to where you are getting that info, because I'd be interested to read it. I cant find it anywhere.

Can't see it on there either. Stuff from their site never says "F4Wonline.com reports" in the article either. Where did you actually get it from SBA?

Having Googled it, it's only on forums and turd newzsites. Like Lister says, it's someone talking wet. I don't know how that jives with SBA's story that he was reading F4W and the Observer on different tabs at the same time and got mixed up, considering it wasn't on either of "them." It was probably Cagesideseats or Bleacherreport or something he actually got it from.

• Moderators

Anything not verbatim from PWSpyware, F4W/Observer, or maybe ProWrestling.Net should be banned from the forum. Especially from fucking Lords of Pain.

Anyway, the thought of HHH dispatching Brock cleanly with a Pedigree warms my soul. Hopefully Kevin Nash gets a go on him as well.

Archived