1PW Book

Arnold Furious

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
He was way ahead of the curve with Madagascar 3, anyway.

Superb. I actually spat my coke out laughing.

Tommi, when you were approached for your story, did you ask if you were going to get paid for your contribution?

I ask because there's two types of contributors. Paid and unpaid. People who give stories for Yahoo & the Huffington Post are generally unpaid contributors despite their work being seen by the Internet. You should most likely ask if you were credited for your story first. Otherwise it's hearsay it came from you anyway.

• Paid Members

Tommy once cried his eyes out to his Mum begging her to give him some money because he run a wrestling show and never made enough money to even pay the wrestlers. True story of some "serious business" :thumbsup:

He also never made any money with his ring announcing career and works for free now. (if he gets any work)

• Paid Members
Tommy once cried his eyes out to his Mum begging her to give him some money because he run a wrestling show and never made enough money to even pay the wrestlers. True story of some "serious business" :thumbsup:

He also never made any money with his ring announcing career and works for free now. (if he gets any work)

I did hear that Tommy was backstage crying in fear while an un-named, experienced Scottish wrestler (who did get paid) explained to the trainees they wouldn't be getting any money for the show and would just have to "take the hit".

• Paid Members

In a rare moment on-topic, I've reviewed the book for FSM. Similar conclusions to Ben (sadly I didn't have the word count to fully detail some of the wackiness), but the short version is that if you're in the admittedly small group of people who'd pay

Archived