ECW is sort of back *POTENTIAL SPOILERS!111~*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EXTREME SCAM IS MORE LIKE IT! IF I HAD KNOWN CZW HAD ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT I WOULDA NEVER WENT TO THIS GARBAGE. ITS OK THOUGH JOKE WAS ON US THIS TIME JOKE IS ON YOU NEXT TIME CAUSE NOBODY IS GONNA TO TO THE JUNE SHOW IT WILL HAVE TO BE CANCELLED.

Did CZW actually have

• Paid Members
EXTREME SCAM IS MORE LIKE IT! IF I HAD KNOWN CZW HAD ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT I WOULDA NEVER WENT TO THIS GARBAGE. ITS OK THOUGH JOKE WAS ON US THIS TIME JOKE IS ON YOU NEXT TIME CAUSE NOBODY IS GONNA TO TO THE JUNE SHOW IT WILL HAVE TO BE CANCELLED.

Did CZW actually have

• Paid Members

As someone who was a die hard ECW fan since 95, I always cringe when one of these things crop up. However, I can't blame the wrestlers because I suppose they are only trying to re-live what was the best time of their lives, and of course the money.

Outside of the first ONS and first Hardcore Homecoming, I didn't enjoy any of the so called ECW revival shows, mainly because ECW was something which came at the right time. A much more complicated formula than old ECW wrestlers + Gimmick matches etc.

Its up to the guys who buy tickets if they want to do so, but to me, none of these shows exist.

Oh and, I once shagged a bird who looked a bit like Balls Mahoney. E-C-DUB E-C-DUB.

:hmmm:

Archived