ECW is sort of back *POTENTIAL SPOILERS!111~*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Things that would make me bother to download this in the morning..

(1) The return of the Clap

(2) Cyrus on commentary/any capacity

(3) Dawn Marie rolling around the ring half-nude

(4) Ric Flair coming out to answer Douglas' inevitable "fucking cut my fucking music, you fucks. Ric Flair is a dick etc..." promo

(5) Kid Kash vs EZ Money

- According to Pwinsider.com, Sabu will not be working tonight's Extreme Reunion event. Sabu, who was booked for the show's main event, was reportedly found in his hotel room, "in bad shape." 911 was called, and Sabu is currently hospitalized .

Sabu was scheduled to face Shane Douglas in the main event. The card will have to be changed, but at this time, no decision has been made yet as to how to publicly address it to the live crowd.

• Paid Members
- According to Pwinsider.com, Sabu will not be working tonight's Extreme Reunion event. Sabu, who was booked for the show's main event, was reportedly found in his hotel room, "in bad shape." 911 was called, and Sabu is currently hospitalized .

Sabu was scheduled to face Shane Douglas in the main event. The card will have to be changed, but at this time, no decision has been made yet as to how to publicly address it to the live crowd.

02.jpg

Is he Sabu's emergency contact?

Raven's starting to look like Ian Hislop.

Because he's bald right? He doesn't look anything like Ian Hislop.

I don't know what's more depressing about all this, the photos, the fact that they think they matter or the fact that 2,000 people wanted to see it.

• Paid Members
was reportedly found in his hotel room, "in bad shape." 911 was called, and Sabu is currently hospitalized .

I don't see how a fucking chokeslam is going to help?

:laugh:

Archived