ECW is sort of back *POTENTIAL SPOILERS!111~*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Out of context this sounds like the best thing ever -

Shane Douglas cut a long promo and at the end, talked about how he was bringing Lucha Libre back.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extreme Rising Results

From Philadelphia, PA

6/30/2012

* Perry Saturn defeated Papadon via pin

* The FBI defeated Los Dramticos via pin

* Balls Mahoney defeated CW Anderson via pin. Sandman helped Balls get the win.

Sandman took the mic and said he was going to get a little drunk now and asked if there was anyone who wanted to get in the ring with him and drink a beer. They got a few guys and girls to do it before Sandman thanked the crowd and said,

• Paid Members
Former WWE star Sylvester Turkay was in attendance. He didn't wrestle but filmed scenes for a Zombie vs. Wrestler movie that Shane Douglas also appears in.

This has been far and away the news I shall take from this thread. This makes me happy.

• Paid Members
There was a short backstage fight before the show between New Jack and Balls Mahoney. There's been heat between the two for awhile and they actually had an argument at the April event that nearly came to blows. The story making the rounds was that when Mahoney entered the locker room, Jack went after him and drilled him hard with a punch, upset about something Mahoney said in a recent DVD interview. The two were separated and kept apart from each other the rest of the night and the feeling among those I spoke to was that whatever the issue was had been settled.

This promotion ...

Archived