vanhalen's confession thread

neil

My posts are now under approval now so this might not turn out in the timeline as intended, but heres the full truth

I moved jobs in November, from Carlisle to Ashford, Kent, I was paid via cheque for December, this didnt clear before Xmas unfortunatly, so I sent a message to Richie who was running this letting him know this on the 23rd or 24th December(not sure which day, the week leading up to xmas is just purely work, work, work). I then paid a visit to Ashford CEX on the 27th and picked up 8 WWE dvds from there(got a little extra to apologise), not on the UKFF too often, I have to be honest, Ive had a username since 2002, but its normally so I can view threads with 40 posts, rather than 10/20 as is the forums default view. Wasnt around for a bit, and found myself banned. I'm really glad I found out the reason why now, I did send a present out the year previous to UkEdge87, a TMNT movie DVD and Edge Book, Im really upset if this guy geniunley didnt receive his present, or he maybe did, I didnt recognise the username I was paired up with, and wouldnt wish to throw out accusations. Now, I understand how this would look from an outsiders POV, so heres the deal. If someone PM's me his address, I will send him another present and post the special delivery number here for all to see, so anyone can go to the Royal Mail website, and see whether I am being honest or talking complete shit.

Nope it was me who you sent a prezzie to last year unless of course you somehow got two people and sent them both the same thing.

So yeah i can at least vouch that i got a present off him in last years(well the year before now) secret santa

• Paid Members
Mega. Shove your PM up your arse, Wilson. I chased you via PM, email and Twitter Christ knows how many times and I didn't get a single reply. Don't waste your time pretending you sent something or promising to send something because your recipient will be getting something on Tuesday to make up for your general shiteness.

Frankie, hey... relax.

• Paid Members

I think vanhalen's a complete and utter lying bastard and I say Frankie publishes his address so we can send him shit and toenail clippings and possibly more shit.

He was also a really shit poster and his fake palling up with Boydy was the worst thing in the chatroom and on the forum at the time. I say ban him. And that we send him shit.

Archived