What's your posting style?

tom

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't talk about women's wrestling nearly as much as some think I do.

I'd at least consider leaving your sig off that post to give it a bit more credibility. It's not much good me saying I hate NXT and then leaving this fuck off banner below.

• Paid Members

I dont post anywhere near as much as i'd like to, largely due to having to post on the fly at work. Often when i read through a thread i see my points and views raised far more eloquently that i could - not sure what that says for my vocabulary given some posters on here.

Like to think i chip in with the occassional nugget of use or comic gem, but aside from that, mainly content to sit back and enjoy the show. I'd also say that UKFF trumps Google in terms of the place i go to get answers to questions, i'd say 80% of my overall post count is probably asking for various advice on here.

Think my single greatest contributions would be in the wrestler MSPaint threads even if i do opt for detail over comedy.

Overall, i'd suggest any potential poster be thick skinned and broad shouldered and if in any doubt, wear your suit two sizes too big to give off an illusion of the latter*

*Warning - Potential side effects include legs appearing even shorter than they really are.

Archived