Hair Loss

NIW619

Hey guys, just wanted to know if hair loss is something you deal with? If so what do you do? Just live with it, shave it all off or use products to try to help improve? Im 25 and its becoming fairly noticeable now. I was thinking about buying that regaine on amazon to try help me out i've also been using Alpecin caffeine shampoo which is slightly helping. Thoughts? Cheers

Hey guys, just wanted to know if hair loss is something you deal with? If so what do you do? Just live with it, shave it all off or use products to try to help improve? Im 25 and its becoming fairly noticeable now. I was thinking about buying that regaine on amazon to try help me out i've also been using Alpecin caffeine shampoo which is slightly helping. Thoughts? Cheers

Dimoxinil is supposed to do the trick.

• Paid Members

Shave it off, if you're concerned you've got a funny shaped bonce then trim it down really short at first then gradually go shorter & shorter. That's what I did.

None of those anti-balding lotions, potions or shampoo's really work any more than women's anti-ageing creams do.

• Paid Members

In other hair loss related news I have a quandary. Say your flatmate has recently developed a small but noticeable bald spot and is yet to mention it of their own accord - do you:

a) Assume they've noticed and wait for them to bring it up (if they have noticed they probably don't want it rubbed in)

b) Assume they haven't noticed and mention it to them in the nicest way possible

???

I've been losing my hair since I was 17. I still grow what I've got but it's pretty noticable I'm sure, especially bending down. I'll probably shave it off or keep it very short soon, but I've always said the only cosmetic procedure I'd be tempted to get is hair replacement. If I become rich and famous I'll probably give it a go.

Archived