Rey Mysterio second wellness policy violation!

Callum1993

• Paid Members

I was listening to an interview from him in 2000, from the Observer's Eyada shows. His knees were just bone on bone back then. He was saying, his doctor was telling him he couldn't land on his feet from a springboard anymore. He's suffered for his art, I'll give him that.

I think this could be the end of Rey. He's tried to quit many times over the years, and if it turns out they've suspended him for drugs his doctor has told him to take (like they did before), I wonder if he'll just jack it in. He doesn't need WWE. AAA and TNA would more than sort him out.

I'd thought rey had had two already to. Regardless of what the suspension's for, it shows how bad a state he's in. Time for him to go reduced schedule, tag role where he plays a small role or retire. As great as Mysterio's been, he needs to put himself first now.

• Paid Members
Sin Cara's probably licking his lips at this news. Or his elbow.

A little feud and run of matches with Mysterio was probably something Sin Cara was praying for, to be honest. It's about the only thing I can think of that they could do to try to salvage his WWE career.

Did they make him take a piss at the Hall Of Fame?

I think they were all lining up to have a piss when Mil Mascaras did his speech.

Zing! Top Quality.

I for one will be gutted when Rey decides to call it a day, but you gotta' put your health first.

Archived