Extreme Rules Betting

Bradyisgod22

So after probally taking a small profit off of Wrestlemania,Paddy Power is offering odds for Extreme Rules. Cant see to do any accumulators at the mo though,so does anybody know any other gambling sites offering odds on this?

Thinking Show and Jericho seem like good prices at Paddys.

What price is Cena v Brock? Surely they wont let him lose two big matches in a row.

Thats what I thought, was thinking of throwing him in with Y2J and Big Show. Still annoyed about not being able to do anything other than singles,but my mate has just told me that it was like this before Mania and they changed it so maybe theres still hope.

As Brady said, it doesn't seem to be letting me do an accumulator, so it's not really that appealing.

you can do an accumulator instore... I have done so myself this afternoon in china town

As Brady said, it doesn't seem to be letting me do an accumulator, so it's not really that appealing.

you can do an accumulator instore... I have done so myself this afternoon in china town

Cheers for the heads up pal,Il defo being do this tommorow!

Yeah Show is a big price really. No point in Cody getting the belt back so soon. Reason why Im thinking Jericho is him not having won on PPV since his return. Ok suppose you could say thats because he was in the Rumble and the Elimination Chamber. Just cant see him losing at 4 straight. And its in Chiacago so you know what WWE is like when wrestlers go home!

• Moderators

The fact that it's extreme rules makes it even harder to predict. It's a total coin toss, because who actually "wins" the match is irrelevant and whatever the angle is will set up the continuation of the storyline.

It's not something you can predict based on the direction of the booking, as other matches are. It's a stupid bet.

The fact that it's extreme rules makes it even harder to predict. It's a total coin toss, because who actually "wins" the match is irrelevant and whatever the angle is will set up the continuation of the storyline.

It's not something you can predict based on the direction of the booking, as other matches are. It's a stupid bet.

Its Brocks first match since returning. Do you really see him being pinned or tapping out? Not a chance. Still, suppose I wasn't confident enough to put my money where my mouth is ;)

Archived