Buff Bagwell involved in serious accident

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Source PWI

Former WCW wrestler Marcus "Buff" Bagwell, 42, was injured in a serious car accident on Tuesday, according to the Twitter account of the Georgia-based UCW independent promotion. Bagwell is reportedly in ICU at this time.

• Paid Members

Hope he comes out of this ok. I was a big fan of Vicious and Delicious. Get well soon Buff.

Hope he comes out of this ok. I was a big fan of Vicious and Delicious. Get well soon Buff.

Same here, my fav tag team next to The Outsiders. Hope he pulls through.

Judging by the description of his injuries, he's not really in danger of dying, is he? He has broken bones in his neck and face and a broken jaw according to reports.

Just that one appearance for TNA a few years ago as a possibly tag partner for Sting, who went with someone else in the end (Savage?) He should have picked Buff.

• Paid Members
Just that one appearance for TNA a few years ago as a possibly tag partner for Sting, who went with someone else in the end (Savage?) He should have picked Buff.

It was for Sacrifice 06 and he went with Joe in the end, who the fans were rather clamouring for to take the title off Jarrett at the time. Being Sting, he should have gone with Luger.

Buff did actually wrestle a couple of house shows for TNA that December teaming with Truth and Rhino against Diamonds In The Rough, IIRC.

• Paid Members

Was it Booker T in the end?

From what i've seen on various sites, he was undergoing some form of "Detox" after having issues with pain pills. According to the report "Ewrestlingnews" had, various friends of his had said he had previously resorted to hurting himself on purpose, to obtain these pills.

Hope he recovers from this, as back in the day Bagwell was a favourite of mine from WCW!

• Paid Members
Was it Booker T in the end?

It was for Sacrifice 06 and he went with Joe in the end, who the fans were rather clamouring for to take the title off Jarrett at the time.

Archived