Gotham City Impostors

Your Fight Site

What a bunch of thread nazis.

The irony is that your keeping the thread alive by slagging it off. If a "Gotham city imposter" thread is that undeserving, then let it die off naturally. I fail to see why anyone is in such roar about this.

And no I've not played it, but heard good things about it. What makes it so good?

• Paid Members

The irony is that your keeping the thread alive by slagging it off. If a "Gotham city imposter" thread is that undeserving, then let it die off naturally. I fail to see why anyone is in such roar about this.

One person complained. One. A couple of other people made a small comment on it. Who's really overreacting here?

One person complained. One. A couple of other people made a small comment on it. Who's really overreacting here?

I never said more than one did complain. But I've counted four people who have taken a shot at Khemical for making a fairly bog standard, run of the mill thread.

I never said more than one did complain. But I've counted four people who have taken a shot at Khemical for making a fairly bog standard, run of the mill thread.

The shot was at Khemical, not the thread. I'm sure good old Khem won't mind, I still feel bad about getting him inadvertently suspended over Adam Bowler. Khem is one of the finest at hounding that stain.

• Paid Members
so (at the risk of going back on topic) what's the game like? id never heard of it until i saw this thread and had a quick look at some reviews and they generally seem positive. is it worth getting?

Well, I'm obviously going to be biased since I created the thread, but yeah, it's a good laugh. As I say, I'm not the world's hugest gamer or the biggest fan of first-person shooters and online multiplayers, but it's a jolly fun game, which is all that matters in the end is it not?

Two months on and I'm still picking it up to have a melee with bazookas, boomerangs, sniper rifles and exploding Jack-in-the-boxes.

So? He'll get over it, probably far quicker than you will by the looks of things.

I think you've greatly overestimated how much it bothers me. In fact it looks more like I've got under YOUR skin. All I did was point out how ironicly sad it is for a poster(s) to, instead of contributing or ignoring a thread, to winge about someone starting a game thread outside of the PS3 thread.

So? He'll get over it, probably far quicker than you will by the looks of things.

I think you've greatly overestimated how much it bothers me. In fact it looks more like I've got under YOUR skin. All I did was point out how ironicly sad it is for a poster(s) to, instead of contributing or ignoring a thread, to winge about someone starting a game thread outside of the PS3 thread.

I posted once to 'winge' about it, you've now posted 3 times to winge about the wingeing. You haven't contributed to the thread and clearly haven't ignored it, and are now just keeping the thread alive instead of just moving on and letting it die off. You're worse than we could ever hope to be.

Archived