NGW 4th Anniversary; Saturday 9th June;Rampage V Stixx - NGW Title

Dunny

• 2 weeks later...

Tag Team Titles - Los Amigos V Cruz EnterprisesBiggest tag match in NGW history confirmed!

Since the start of their friendship in 2010, El Ligero & Dara Diablo have faced some tough tasks such as Barton & Supreme, The Predators, Bhangra Knights & Team GB but Cruz Enterprises is definitely the biggest task the NGW Champions have faced to date.Cruz is of course a former NGW Champion and his personal bodyguard Colossus Kennedy has only suffered one defeat in nearly 3 years. Nobody can doubt that together they are a formidable team but following recent events one has to raise the question

Hardcore Tag Team Match

Team GB V Robbie X & Avian

527585_10150992676580815_107786050814_12112542_517928103_n.jpg

This issue began well over a year ago when Danny V got attacked backstage. Avian went on a mission to find out who attacked his brother and seek out revenge. After months of speculation and what seemed to be endless suspects, former fan favourite revealed himself as the attacker at Revelations in September last year. Bailey them attacked Avian in a similiar fashion and introduced his new partner, Zack Gibson, who joined in on the attack.

At Eternal Glory, Danny V made his return after nearly a year on the shelf following the attack and took on Sam Bailey one on one. Danny didn't seem his normal self and fans fears were confirmed when a few days after Eternal Glory Danny V announced his retirement from wrestling due to the concussion injury that Sam Bailey inflicted all those months before.

Avian, incensed even more now it had cost his brother his career, was determined to make Bailey and his new buddy, Zack Gibson, pay. Knowing his back was against the wall and after alienating other friends such as Matt Myers in his quest, Avian knew he needed back up and brought in Robbie X to make his NGW debut as he took on the now dubbed Team GB. The new found vicious streak from Bailey & Gibson continued as Bailey used a baseball bat on Avian shins eventually leading to the win. At Destiny in March in the 30 man rumble, after being eliminated by the young Robbie X, Bailey hung around and used the bat on Robbie X, take his leg out as Robbie teetered on the apron and eliminating him. The following show Collision Course, Robbie was not cleared to wrestle following the attack and was ordered stay at home by his doctor while Avian took on Sam Bailey one on one for the first time. To even the odds it was ordered that Zack Gibson was banned from the show. With the odds now even, Avian managed to pick up the win.

With his pride hurt Bailey has laid down the challenge for Robbie & Avian to team up one more time to take on Team GB but this time with no rules. Sam asked for the match to be NGW's first ever hardcore tag match! Avian & Robbie quickly accepted as the opportunity to get their hands on them one more time with no rules was too good to be true. But could Avian's blind 'in the moment' passion go against him once again because Team GB have looked very dangerous with their baseball bats recently. This promises to be chaos as this long term issue really boils over!

Mark Haskins has been added to 4th Anniversary Show on Satuday 9th June. This late addition followed a special request for a match from Haskins that we thought fitted perfectly to celebrate NGW's 4th Anniversary! Get your tickets from www.ngwuk.com now, they're are still available but are continuing to sell fast. With some strong last minute promotion still to come.

Great to see Haskins added to this show. Will be interesting to see who he faces. Maybe Gallagher if he is booked?

I look forward to finding out! :thumbsup:

Haskins v Myers would be all kinds of "Amazing" ;)

See this is what I assumed firstly, but I could not remember what the deal with him and Lowthian was. But thinking about it, no reason why that would have to stop this match happening. With how NGW seems too book, it would be too quick for a Myers/Lowthian match.

So maybe Myers vs Haskins could go down, maybe with interference from Lowthian? Who knows?

Great to see Haskins added to this show. Will be interesting to see who he faces. Maybe Gallagher if he is booked?

See this is what I assumed firstly, but I could not remember what the deal with him and Lowthian was. But thinking about it, no reason why that would have to stop this match happening. With how NGW seems too book, it would be too quick for a Myers/Lowthian match.

So maybe Myers vs Haskins could go down, maybe with interference from Lowthian? Who knows?

Well perhaps the best thing to do is lay your money down & get a ticket fof NGW 4AS. You'd better believe i will be there, my friend :thumbsup:

Well perhaps the best thing to do is lay your money down & get a ticket fof NGW 4AS. You'd better believe i will be there, my friend :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I'll be there!

Archived