All sorted :)

ajmcstyles

Yeah, this thread has gone on so long I think we need pictures.

You could maybe recoup some money, too, if you take a picture of your mangled feet next to said deathtraps. Granted it's nearer the 'BDSM' end of the foot-fetish spectrum, but with Stingersplash on the board you're bound to make a few quid.

I couldn't actually remember who it was with the feet thing. Fairly sure it was Stinger.

All sorted talked to head office. Got a new pair being sent out.

So you just rang them and they agreed to send new shoes?! Whats the number, I wouldnt mind some free shoes myself if its that easy.

• Paid Members

Yeah, doesn't really add up this head office story does it. They're sending you some shoes and then you have to send the old ones back? Is someone from the company personally delivering them to make sure you hand over the old pair? Otherwise, why give back the old pair at all?

Yeah, doesn't really add up this head office story does it. They're sending you some shoes and then you have to send the old ones back? Is someone from the company personally delivering them to make sure you hand over the old pair? Otherwise, why give back the old pair at all?

I don't make the rules, ISP's do it all the time, I will send them back its not costing me anything to send it back.