All sorted :)

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

Rosegarden Funeral the real life version of a total utter twat with nothing usefull to say and it is like a real life funeral everytime he opens his stupid mouth.

So utter twats with nothing usefull to say only usually exist in works of fiction?

• Paid Members

AJ - being a fellow dyslexic, are you sure it was a shoe shop you went in to? Many a time I've went into what I thought was JJB and came out with a Black and Decker workbench. Its one of those things the likes of us have to live with I'm afraid.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

ajmcstyles... and wwffan2... it's like that moment when Snitsky and Heidenreich bumped into each other backstage."I like your story about shoes""I like that you enjoyed Knightmare"

Rosegarden Funeral the real life version of a total utter twat with nothing usefull to say and it is like a real life funeral everytime he opens his stupid mouth.
Yeah, take that Rosegarden Funeral you silly mortician stupid mouth.

I do have to agree that you should have came in boxed up and ready, I think the problem is they thought you were an easy target, I would have asked for that managers name straight away and I would have also taken pictures of your feet if the shoes caused any damage to them.

They took the box from me
Wait, at what point did they take the box from you?
This is starting to make no sense. You walk in to the shop whilst wearing the trainers that are causing your feet problems, whilst also carrying the empty box that they came in? Then the shop took said empty box back?As others have said, the moment you walked in to the shop wearing the trainers, you were done for then. They probably thought you were some chancer, after all if they were giving you many issues, why would you be wearing them? If you'd have boxed them up and returned to the shop with them and the receipt, you'd have had no issues replacing them.You may get something by writing to head office but it's doubtful, and it will probably be a drawn out affair aswell that you will spend time chasing up. I'd also avoid throwing in terms like 'Trading Standards' if I were you. I used to work and deal in Insurance and every now and again you'd get people say they're taking the matter further, to Trading Standards, to Watchdog etc (when they weren't happy with an outcome). It'll make zero difference, and if they are anything like I was, your letter will just get put to the back of the pile or to one side to be dealt with at a later date. Oh, and if you do write, registered mail is the way to go, you don't want it 'getting lost'.

• Paid Members

You wouldn't be quite so quick to judge if the shoe was on the other foot.

Maybe that's why they were hurting his toes.Although...

the roof of the shoe did not offer any support

Sounds like he's got them on upside down. Edited by bAzTNM#1 Fan

I do have to agree that you should have came in boxed up and ready, I think the problem is they thought you were an easy target, I would have asked for that managers name straight away and I would have also taken pictures of your feet if the shoes caused any damage to them.

They took the box from me
Wait, at what point did they take the box from you?
When I went in today.

• Paid Members

ajmcstyles... and wwffan2... it's like that moment when Snitsky and Heidenreich bumped into each other backstage."I like your story about shoes""I like that you enjoyed Knightmare"

Shoe, fly.

• Paid Members

You made a critical mistake wearing the shoes to the store. Surely you'd have had a far greater case for sympathy going in with cut up bare feet as they are the only shoes you owned. That...and you wouldn't be wearing the very shoes you are trying to return!