Most Common Subjects of Discussion?

IronSheik

Edge completely took the egde (no pun intended) out of his induction by having a haircut which didnt fit his wrestling personality.

At least Edge turned up. Mr Perfect's induction was really flawed (no pun intended) by him no-showing.

arent you funny, ....not.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever happened to the British Wrestling council idea that was bigged up a lot on here a couple of years ago, with registered trainers and belts for students, and qualified representatives at approved feds and all that?

Alex Shane is currently trying to fashion an elaborate, Rube Goldberg-esque noose from the BWC wristbands because he's realised he would've been far better off saving the money he spent on getting them made and spending it to bring in Lembit Opik for a couple of shows instead.

• Paid Members
Another fairly regular one is "best wrestler never to hold a world title".

THIS is the first one that comes to mind. I don't think a month passes without seeing this on here- and it's always the same crap.

"I think Owen Hart is the best wrestler to never hold a world title"

"No, Owen wasn't actually that good"

"Mr Perfect wins this!"

"He held the AWA World title, so no he doesn't"

"It's Piper, or Dibiase, or Bulldog, or Roberts..."

Then everyone agrees it was either Scott Hall or Rick Rude, and the topic ends.

THIS is the first one that comes to mind. I don't think a month passes without seeing this on here- and it's always the same crap.

"I think Owen Hart is the best wrestler to never hold a world title"

"No, Owen wasn't actually that good"

"Mr Perfect wins this!"

"He held the AWA World title, so no he doesn't"

"It's Piper, or Dibiase, or Bulldog, or Roberts..."

Then everyone agrees it was either Scott Hall or Rick Rude, and the topic ends.

And then somebody shows the screen grab of Rick Rude as "World Heavyweight Champion" and the thing explodes again... :S

Cena.

Indeed. I want to see Cena/Taker at Wrestlemania, and I want to see Cena pin him clean. It's the right thing to do in his retirement match.

• Paid Members

THIS is the first one that comes to mind. I don't think a month passes without seeing this on here- and it's always the same crap."I think Owen Hart is the best wrestler to never hold a world title""No, Owen wasn't actually that good""Mr Perfect wins this!""He held the AWA World title, so no he doesn't""It's Piper, or Dibiase, or Bulldog, or Roberts..."Then everyone agrees it was either Scott Hall or Rick Rude, and the topic ends.
And then there is always someone who claims that had Owen Hart not died, he'd have gone on to be WWF(E) Champion at some point. Which is clearly bollocks.

And it's actually Nailz, Ahmed Johnson or X-Pac.

Man, I used to think you were cool. But throwing X-Pac in with that company? Fuck you dude. Fuck you. The answer is X-Pac by the way.

Archived