Effective Blade jobs

kamicazze

I remember a really bloody match between Chris Harris and James Storm on a random TNA PPV. Believe it was around 2007?

Wasn't that their superb Texas Deathmatch from Impact in 2007?
Nope. Sacrifice 2007. Their Impact match came after and was a normal match which turned into chaos.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably common knowledge but the guys in the back thought that the blood was hardway (when it was in fact a blade job) in that match, Flair bladed later in the night and got punished for doing so but Bret-Piper got away with it. Well that whats Bret said in his shoot interview anyways.

Also all the arena staff and every wrestler who has ever lived came up to Bret after the match and told him he was their hero and the greatest man that ever lived. Well that's what Bret said in his book anyways. About every single match he ever had.
To be fair, no wrestler has ever denied a claimed compliment towards Bret. Not even Flair.

• Paid Members
The worst at blading ever is Lou Albano. That's a fact that. He just stands there openly raking a blade over his forehead.

http://youtu.be/PT8fz_AAV54?t=4m8s

That's bloody awful. There has to be more to that than him just being shite surely?

Albano was a bit of a mentalist, there was a report that once at ringside when he was managing, he just began blading himself at ringside.

I remember a year or two back in ROH, the Briscoes vs All Night Express I believe. One of the Briscoes was in a right state, so he collected a load of blood in the back of his throat then sprayed it out ala HHH's water entrance. It sounds disgusting but the image of him, in close up with the ring lights behind looked incredible. He basically looked like one of the maddest bastards you have ever seen.

Archived