Smackdown from London spoilers

The Dart

I can tell you with some confidence that Ryback's flavour of kindling this week is my mate Jim. Wrestler name is Jimmy Meadows and is probably Robbie's brightest student. I haven't been there for a year but even then he was a real talent. Only 19 and, as some have said, he's athletic as opposed to blench (see; bloody hench). He takes a great bump, though, so it should be fun.

Yes, Jimmy was there when I went down to learn from Robbie. Great lad and athletic as anything, fairly ripped as apposed to 'skinny' as previously said on here. Definatly one of Robbie's brightest students when I was there. Glad I've Sky+'d it now.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can the WWE let that Titantron for Titus O'Neil go out?It says Titus O'Neal on the Titantron but on the video screen on stage is says Titus O'Neil, how shit.

EH??? :confused:
They have spelled Neil/Neal differently each time.To be fair who gives two shits what his titantron is like, he's fucking terrible. He'd need a tron video featuring AJ and Alicia Fox scissoring to make his appearance even slightly worthwhile.

But yeah, it's Ryback's best squash so far, because Jimmy bumps like a madman. Just gets chucked around the whole time. It's great.

I'm torn, because the guy last week just got murdered by Ryback's lariat, but the Leicester guy did bump all over the place.

But yeah, it's Ryback's best squash so far, because Jimmy bumps like a madman. Just gets chucked around the whole time. It's great.

I'm torn, because the guy last week just got murdered by Ryback's lariat, but the Leicester guy did bump all over the place.
Exactly, he made Ryback look like a monster. Bumped like a motherfucker for all the moves and there was just enough moves to make Ryback still look dominant. Well done to Jimmy!!

• Paid Members

Seems Ryback is adding a big power spot each week. The lariat of death last week, a massive fall-away slam this week. Gorrila Press into Oklahoma slam is in there too i think. I looking forward to what he adds to the arsenal. The Scotty Steiner spinning belly-to-belly and Pumphandle throwaway suplex would be most welcome. I'm not 100% on the finish but i'm 100% with Ryback. I'm not sure on all the other lads watching his matches and creasing up though, that could so easily come across the wrong the way. They should be shitting bricks they may be in range when he's feeling hungry frankly. I hope he eats the lot of them for daring to laugh when he's on.He can bring back the backpack stunner too actually.Definitely keep feeding him, but just enough to keep him well hungry for a good while yet.

I think they're building to a week, when Ryback's ready to take a step up in opposition, where they're all pissing themselves laughing watching Ryback kill someone when an angry Laurinitis (I don't know why he's angry, he just is) sends one of them out to get killed. Tyler Reks or someone.

• Paid Members

I could deal with Ryback killing locals for however long, but it'd be great to see him crush some NXT fodder too. Fuck it, have him beat the Usos, they're not doing anything.

Oh, and I want a Brodus/Ryback spot in the Rumble next year. That'd be ace.

Hey! Look who's on Ryback's Wiki page making him look absolutely huge (bottom photo if your browser doesn't take you to the right place)

I skipped through the episode this week but I noticed how much I'm enjoying the main event scene on Smackdown, which is why I skipped through as they were all in the same match. I'd enjoy Bryan, Orton, Rhodes and Henry as champion right now, it's good to see such a great bunch at the top and Sheamus isn't the worst pick for champ either.

• Paid Members

Smackdown is filled with some great opponents/stories for Ryback to conquer, Big Show and Mark Henry being the first two that come to mind. WWE have done a grand job of presenting both men as monsters you can't just throw around (well in recent times), have Ryback do that and he's going to look like the Don.

They shouldn't rush this though.

It's good to see Del Rio on SmackDown. I can imagine a Del Rio/Orton feud this Summer too.

Ryback looks the bollocks and looks the business in the ring. I think they should give him the silent treatment though. Give him a manager, I can't stand it when he raises his hands up and down and talks at the end of this squashes.

Best part had to be Double C, Antonio Cesero making his SmackDown appearence. He looked like money and just generally looked brilliant. I'd love to see him and McIntyre put together as a tag team (A man can dream..)

Other than that I didn't watch any other bits of SmackDown. I couldn't be arsed with the main event although its got some praise here I might check it out..

Archived