Leeds Wrestling Alliance - Winter Bash

robbo9292

• Paid Members
I am going to act professional if people act the same with me, now i need ot answer 2 things on here

1) This is NOT a piss take

2) I am promoting the event now to try and get more and more people interested, like people kept saying to me i need to promoter

i am going to do that i think the last 2 times i was more focused of book lots of talent and not enough adverting, this time is going to be

diffrant.

By promoting more do you not think they mean doing more in the way of advertising in the close build to the show, posters, flyers, ad's in the paper and such in the month or two before a show?

I know some people do have a long running thread on here to build hype when it's something known to be of interest to the type of people on here but 7 month's is a bit of a stretch isn't it?

I assume, and in a couple of case know, they also do lots in the way of posters and ad's in the paper and so on in the month or two before a show.

And they don't have OAP's singing "my way" through the main event.

I mean, I'm no promoter but this wouldn't be my first priority, especially If I had some reputation, be it justified or not, with the people who frequent the board as you seem to.

So please ferget the past and let me start fresh.

I don't know who you are, other than your show the other month I read about on here, so I can't say I've got any preconceptions.

I just call it as I see it.

Archived