Leeds Wrestling Alliance - Winter Bash

robbo9292

Will he now. I'd imagine said promoters wouldn't be too forthcoming after he shit all over their advice last time. By the way, who designed the logo?

I actually don't know who designed the logo.

Will he now. I'd imagine said promoters wouldn't be too forthcoming after he shit all over their advice last time. By the way, who designed the logo?

I actually don't know who designed the logo.

The "L" in the logo is too far away from the "WA" IMO ;) (It also lacks imagination, Which is stopping it reaching the dizzy heights of average)

• Paid Members
The debut show for Leeds Wrestling Alliance

Wasn't there a show the other week, or are there 2 Leeds Wrestling Alliance's

544599_198336406943230_196527100457494_323341_144266112_n.jpg

Do a whole website and promo pics like Wrestlefest. Its fucking money.

Edit: 10th Nov. I assume this is a piss take then?

I am going to act professional if people act the same with me, now i need ot answer 2 things on here

1) This is NOT a piss take

2) I am promoting the event now to try and get more and more people interested, like people kept saying to me i need to promoter

i am going to do that i think the last 2 times i was more focused of book lots of talent and not enough adverting, this time is going to be

diffrant. So please ferget the past and let me start fresh.

Thank you for your time

• Paid Members
I am promoting the event now to try and get more and more people interested, like people kept saying to me i need to promoter

That's good to know. I think every reputable group at some point has sat back and thought "I NEED TO PROMOTER".

The thing is, I'm fairly local and would attend these shows every time out, if I could just have any kind of faith in what you were offering.

I am promoting the event now to try and get more and more people interested, like people kept saying to me i need to promoter

That's good to know. I think every reputable group at some point has sat back and thought "I NEED TO PROMOTER".

The thing is, I'm fairly local and would attend these shows every time out, if I could just have any kind of faith in what you were offering.

This sounds well but give him a chance guys. This time he is really going to try and work this out well. He's taking a more serious approach this time as you can see with the booking of Nathan Cruz.

This sounds well but give him a chance guys. This time he is really going to try and work this out well. He's taking a more serious approach this time as you can see with the booking of Nathan Cruz.

He booked Stixx and Johnny Storm for the last show.

He drew 6.

He booked Stixx and Johnny Storm for the last show.

He drew 6.

He booked them but as he said he didn't focus on the advertising of the event. I'm sure this time with better advertising he can hopefully draw more fans.

Archived